Options
124»

Comments

• Jakg
    Jakg Posts: 2,265 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    scandlin wrote: »
    Hi All. I am having a different problem. I have claimed the cashback through the currys online form, received validation and received a cheque. The problem is that the cheque is for £20 but the offer for the tablet/case combination i bought stated £50. I am in the process of challenging Currys through their claim system but going round in circles. I am gettingte feeling they are hoping i will get bored and simply go away.... Anyone else getting similar issues?

Is it a Samsung tablets?

If so:
    Jakg wrote: »
    https://curryspcworldcashback.com/uk/en/pages/cashback/how-it-works

Have you filled in both forms as the website states?
    Nothing I say represents any past, present or future employer.
  • maggs_45
    Options
    3 samsung galaxy tablets were bought and the £20 for each of them was claimed however the £back from samsung was never to arrive as the time was exceeded not to be known until able to claim from currys not happy i am still debating where to go with this as there was absolutly nothing on the leaflet regarding this ! ?
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    maggs_45 wrote: »
    3 samsung galaxy tablets were bought and the £20 for each of them was claimed however the £back from samsung was never to arrive as the time was exceeded not to be known until able to claim from currys not happy i am still debating where to go with this as there was absolutly nothing on the leaflet regarding this ! ?
    Did you read this post?...
    Jakg wrote: »
    https://curryspcworldcashback.com/uk/en/pages/cashback/how-it-works

Have you filled in both forms as the website states?
  • mr_bod_2
    mr_bod_2 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all,
    I've done everything they have asked, even photocopied it all.
    they have sent back the first £30 x2, but they are holding back on the £50 x2 stage now. I keep emailing them and i get bull back from currys, they say it's samsung who are holding back on the monies and not them.
    I will keep emiling them until i get my £100 out of them.
  • Fosterdog
    Fosterdog Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mr bod try reading the terms of the sale again, the cash back was split between the two, you have to claim the other part of the cash back directly from Samsung. After this amount of time you will be well outside the timescale for claiming and stand little chance of getting it.
  • wealdroam
    Options
    mr_bod wrote: »
    Hello all,
    I've done everything they have asked, even photocopied it all.
    they have sent back the first £30 x2, but they are holding back on the £50 x2 stage now. I keep emailing them and i get bull back from currys, they say it's samsung who are holding back on the monies and not them.
    I will keep emiling them until i get my £100 out of them.
    You should've claimed the £50 x2 from Samsung.

Read the post immediately before yours.
    By clicking on the link there you will see...
    If you have purchased a Samsung Tablet which qualifies for the cashback promotion, you are required to complete two claims. Please click here for further detail on how to complete the process.
    Have you completed two claims for each tablet?

Clicking on the link in my quote here will show...
    For £80 Cashback
    • Buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10” Tablet or Samsung Note 10” Tablet and case for Currys and or PC World and claim £30 cashback from Currys/PC World and £50 cashback from Samsung.
    Have you made the necessary claims to Samsung?
  • hanxslf
    Options
    matty538 wrote: »
    Ive had both claims validated and im still waiting on both payments. Tablet was purchased in November. So your not alone neilmcl.

I'm another person still waiting for £50 cashback on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    This was purchased a week before Christmas 2012.
    Had emails saying my claim was valid and that they were working through claims in order so not to worry.

NOT IMPRESSED WITH SAMSUNG
    The £50 cashback was what made my opt for the tablet in the first place.
    I for one will not be buying another Samsung product if they can't uphold their end of the deal.
    Judging by the number of complaints on here I don't see Samsung playing the game an paying up.
    I'm giving it 2 more weeks if no cashback i will fire off an email to Samsung complaining about their Very poor unprofessional approach to paying out this cashback :mad:
    I have never had a problem getting cashback from the likes of SONY (very good)
    Nikon (very good)
  • wealdroam
    Options
    hanxslf wrote: »
    I'm another person still waiting for £50 cashback on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    This was purchased a week before Christmas 2012.
    Had emails saying my claim was valid and that they were working through claims in order so not to worry.

NOT IMPRESSED WITH SAMSUNG
    The £50 cashback was what made my opt for the tablet in the first place.
    I for one will not be buying another Samsung product if they can't uphold their end of the deal.
    Judging by the number of complaints on here I don't see Samsung playing the game an paying up.
    I'm giving it 2 more weeks if no cashback i will fire off an email to Samsung complaining about their Very poor unprofessional approach to paying out this cashback :mad:
    I have never had a problem getting cashback from the likes of SONY (very good)
    Nikon (very good)
    Have you phoned them or emailed them?

Phone number and email address are on the email received when you were told your claim is valid.

They are:
    Email: [EMAIL="help@samsungbacktocollege.com"]help@samsungbacktocollege.com[/EMAIL]
    Phone: 0843 308 3776
  • mr_bod_2
    Options
    well sorry for the delay in getting back.
    My claim from currys did pay out in May after a lot of emails to CURRYS, and not to Samsung.
    When I bought them from currys they pointed out it was only one claim iI had to fill out.
    So it was happy days when the letter landed on the mat.
    Thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport