🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pushchair/stroller Recommendations

Options
Hi, our little one is 8m old now and I think its time to ditch our graco symbian travel pram for a more light weight stroller which will also take up less room.

Has anyone here got any recommendations? Max budget about a 100 pounds.

Comments

• Apricot
    Apricot Posts: 2,497 Forumite
    Options
    We've got this really sturdy, lovely to push, easy fold and comfy for baby to sleep in. Really glad I bought this one as lots of friends have gone through 4/5 strollers to try and find the right one.
    :happylove DD July 2011:happylove

Aug 13 [STRIKE]£4235.19[/STRIKE]:eek: £2550.00 :cool:
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    We have a baby jogger - Love it! It folds completely flat, wheels can be removed too (easy to wash them when we've been through mud etc on the park!) http://www.babyjogger.co.uk/citymini.php

You could get a second hand one from eBay within your budget
  • niaud
    niaud Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    I bought the Zeta Vooom brand new for £60. It's one of my best buys to date to be honest as it was much, much better than I ever expected for the price.

You can read a detailed review on it here: http://www.squidoo.com/i-love-the-zeta-vooom

Hope this helps!
  • mummyroysof3
    mummyroysof3 Posts: 4,566 Forumite
    Options
    i second the baby jogger suggestion...ive had many pushchairs before this and wish id had one to start with now
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • sweetsheep84
    Options
    I loved my baby jogger too. It lasted me a good 2 years at least and it is still in decent shape. My mate once borrowed it and fell in love with it too
  • dizziblonde
    dizziblonde Posts: 4,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    NOT a koochi - mine's got one totally ASBO wheel that drives me up the wall!
    Little miracle born April 2012, 33 weeks gestation and a little toughie!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport