DotComGiftShop SALE now on - Up to 90% off!!

Options

Comments

• Middlestitch
    Options
    PVC tablecovers might be a cheapish way to buy oilcloth for crafts

Really good value PVC coated fabric at £1.50 a metre (140cm wide): http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/home-furnishings/fabric-and-haberdashery/fabric/

Even their regular price is only £3 a metre and there's a good choice of designs. Free collection from local stores.
  • Middlestitch
    Options
    If you are ordering £50 worth or more, quidco has free delivery plus 3% cashback

TCB has 8% and when I checked out my order for £51 a few minutes ago, free delivery even though it didn't say so.
  • cheekyweegit
    Options
    jellyhead wrote: »
    I bought in a previous sale and loved everything :) I'm going to order storage bags and some little christmas decorations for my hanging baskets because I looked around this year but didn't see any thing I liked ... and these are so cute!

Mothers day isn't far away either :)

I have the large storage bags and use them for storing 3 king size feather quilts in them in the summer, that's not one per bag that's three in one bag.

They are also brilliant as gift bags for Christmas presents / delivery bags for presents if you have a few things going to one house / person and I noticed they have Christmas ones in the sale so guess what I'm going to be ordering on pay day amongst others. They fold down to next to nothing and are stronger than the giant paper gift bags and probably hold more but are not quite as tall.

As for the umbrellas, they are small but fit perfectly in the small Charlotte bags if you're looking for a cheapish gift for a birthday / Christmas for someone.

The small Charlotte bags also make excellent gift bags, I used them instead of the normal paper gift bags this year too and they went down a storm as they can be used for lunch bags, nick nack holders, peg bags, amongst many things.
  • sorryaboutmywife
    Options
    Thanks OP, like last year I picked up some lovely stuff really cheap. :beer:
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • angelzanna786
    Options
    Thanks OP, just picked up a door mat and some spice tins(!)
  • babyplum
    Options
    Thanks very much! 15 items for £31 delivered! :)
    I'm FINALLY debt free! DFW Long Hauler #227
    LBM - Jan 2006 :idea: March 2006 -£26,725 :eek: Apr 2015 - £0!!! :j
    Baby boy born 1/8/08 Baby girl born 28/6/12
  • vikki_louise
    Options
    Thank you, there are some lovely things, I adore the hearts. I'm a regular on the site and some of the 'sale' items seem to of never been sold at full price for example some of the Christmas decorations seemed to of been added and in the sale straight away for £1 a few months back
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
  • Battybird
    Options
    Thanks, op.

I've just spotted the Basket of Flowers Sewing Kit for 29p, and memories have come flooding back.

My mum had one very similar when I was a little girl. (a long time ago as I'm in my late 50's!)
  • nixxxi17
    Options
    Thanks so much, OP. Just bought 31 items for £50.12 :)
    2013 Wins: Tickets to Northern Ballet. Dvd. Having a bit of a dry spell comp-wise :wall: but will keep a troshin'!

Thank you so much to all who post! :T
  • PrincessTazza
    PrincessTazza Posts: 328 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 December 2012 at 10:39AM
    Options
    I'm really pleased to have helped so many of you buy some gorgeous bargains!

I was only aware of this site through other people posting about it in the past, so it's great to be able to finally return the favour!

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport