Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Cancelling / Suspending Pipex Broadband

Due to a change in job I am having to move out of my current flat and will be living out of hotels for at least the next 6 months. I joined Pipex in Feb and obviously now need to either cancel or suspend this until I move into somewhere else.

After talking to 2 different people at Pipex today one told me it would cost me £483 to cancel and the other £289. They suggested I get someone else to take the contract off me but the only one of my friends that could has a cable line, so it wont work. I asked if I could keep paying per month to spread the cost, but that also isnt possible as when they cancel my phone line it will cancel my broadband too, leaving me liable for the cancelation charge.

Is there anything I can do about it, or do I have to pay which I really cant afford all in one go.

Any help gratefully received!

Replies

• Send to the top avoid the flops !

Mr Mike Read
    Chief Executive
    PIPEX Communicatins UK Ltd
    Portland Street
    Beeston
    Nottingham
    NG9 2LP

Fax: 0115 877 0213

When my hubby had a problem, he went straight for the top and called Peter Dubyens, Chairman
    PIPEX Communications - Tel: +44 (0) 20 7766 6909

:money: :D :beer: :j
    professional mum and bargain hunter
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco