Anyone tried Paint Runner?

Options
124»

Comments

• RUFFYONEVILLA
    Options
    I think theres at least one or two posts on here from Paint Runner sellers/manufacturers.
    The Dulux thingy looks tempting as they are a more trust worthy brand, but do you have to use the paint pod paint?

Have you seen the price of the paint?

They are having a giraffe.

Pads for me, easier to clean than a roller, might get a roller just for white emulsion though as ceilings taking me forever with the pad and giving me neck ache!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I hate painting. Getting someone in to do it next time.
  • suzplustwo
    suzplustwo Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One piece of kit I can recommend is the Dandy brush cleaning device that you put in a standard drill. It will clean brushes with absolutely minimal amounts of water and white spirits. There is also a roller attachment too (not used it cos prefer using a brush), but if it works half as well as the brush one, then it has got to be worth it. You really can swap between gloss and emulsion, white and dark colours with the same brush.

http://www.handysolutionsuk.com/Dandy%20Paint%20Brush%20and%20Paint%20Roller%20Cleaners.htm
  • AllNancy
    AllNancy Posts: 284 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just found somehing similar on Betterware. £9.99 plus £3.95 postage. Reviews on Amazon for the expensive Paint Runner are overall dreadful.
    Nancy 16 Membership No 147
    BR 21st.May 2008.......Discharged November 2008
    :j...so what?....... It's Life!
  • loustar0480
    Options
    Just to say I'd like to look into the economy of hiring vs buying a paintpod, but don't know where I can hire one from... any ideas? They are much cheaper to buy these days but I'm guessing the paint is a fortune... is there no way you can use ordinary paint in it?

I bought an E Z Paint from betterware last year and it was great for the first application but needed so much rubbing to get the paint out that the felt bobbled and now its no good at all - ok if you only do one colour and all in one day I guess but a false economy if you have a whole flat/house to do in different colours.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure