Benefit payments over Christmas

Options

Comments

• RastaNick
    Options
    We were due a payment today, nothing on the 21st, nothing in our account today, nothing pending in the bank! So we are penniless too for xmas. It really sucks. :(
  • beeceeh
    Options
    We were told the 24th too and now uts here, they are closed and conveniently we are penniless. Anybody else in the same boat?

hi. i signed on on 20th, they showed me at the job centre that the payment had been sent to be processed already. they said it will hit my account on 21st it didn't. the phone lines told me it could hit today (24th) it didnt. I'm a loan parent that's been left without any money for christmas. i got my child tax credits and that pretty much gone on my gas and electric meters.
  • gaz01902
    Options
    i should get paid the 28th does any one know when it goes in
  • chazza200364
    Options
    Job centre plus
  • chazza200364
    Options
    Gaz yours will go in as normal cos its not a hol
  • chazza200364
    Options
    Guys I made the trip to my local jobshop. They were closed but thier front indow declared it a bank holiday. However the actual banks say otherwuse. So your abswer is this. The lying gits wanted an early holiday and so decided to fob everyone off
  • csmw
    csmw Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Guys I made the trip to my local jobshop. They were closed but thier front indow declared it a bank holiday. However the actual banks say otherwuse. So your abswer is this. The lying gits wanted an early holiday and so decided to fob everyone off

The jobcentres are always closed on Xmas eve.
  • chazza200364
    Options
    I know but the fact that they are promising people money on a day they are counting as a bank holiday means they are lying to people on purpose
  • SophieCat
    Options
    My tax credits weren't due until 27th Dec, but I had a nice welcome surprise when I checked my bank this morning & they had been paid in early :j
  • chazza200364
    Options
    SophieCat wrote: »
    My tax credits weren't due until 27th Dec, but I had a nice welcome surprise when I checked my bank this morning & they had been paid in early :j

Ctc payments are meant to have been hun. Cant wait for them to open tomorrow if our money isnt in we will be ripping them a verbal new bum hole
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure