🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• bentleys
    Options
    Deb_S wrote: »
    Yes you can :)

and if you use the PP to pay for the next shop then even better ;)
    oh right thankyou pretty new to all this but im getting there
  • couponqueen123
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    hi everyone thanks for all the messages and pms regarding my grandchildren the support is very uplifting wanted to share a few weeks back but site was a bit messy then :(
    but is back to its self again now:j

am feeling positive today just won some cereal:j thanks got pringle speaker in post and tesco voucher for free quality street box

hugs to all those that need one x
    nice to hear your feeling possative today hun:j
    im well jel lol i got good coupons but nothing free . had one iteam nearly free but thats it lol

i didnt win cereal and taking it as a sighn as i dnt need any more :eek::rotfl:
  • uglybugball
    Options
    A quick question on Sainsbury price match, if I buy 2 items for
    £20.09 which compare at A's would I get a brand match or do I have to buy a certain number of items.
    Thankyou.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Where oh where have my PP got to? Input 2 wombles on Friday afternoon and they are still not back!!!!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • bentleys
    Options
    Just wondering if i wre to return the sally hansen could i still use my pp
  • mummalove
    Options
    hi all...got 1 x sally this morning and other general shopping I purposely bought as was cheaper at S (eg. Jordans cereals, etc)

...just had my APG through and it is £17.18 and printed for this amount :eek:

Am I going mad...I thought it should have capped at £15?
    "A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
  • couponqueen123
    Options
    right off to do the deep clean wish me luck
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Where oh where have my PP got to? Input 2 wombles on Friday afternoon and they are still not back!!!!

I haven't got mine back yet either :(
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • mummalove
    mummalove Posts: 924 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 10 December 2012 at 1:30PM
    Options
    GetVoucher.jpg
    Why £17.18?

« Back to comparison results
    7 items on your bill qualify for comparisonASDALogoWhite.gifSainsbury's+£14.32CheaperSignBlue.gif 1 x Sally Hansen Miracle Cure£8.98£0.101 x Jordans Country Crisp Strawberry Crunchy Clusters ...£2.68£2.001 x Jordans Country Crisp Four Nut Crunch (500g)£2.68£2.001 x Jordans Muesli Nut & Seed (675g)£3.38£2.501 x Swizzels Matlow Strawberry Refresher Bar£0.10N/A1 x Barratt Flumps Mallow Twists£0.10£0.101 x Haribo Tangfastics Mini£0.10£0.101 x Isle of Jura Single Malt Whisky Superstition (700m...£25.00£21.801 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant Rainbow Buttons Bar (15g)£0.10N/A Comparison total (compared products only)£42.92£28.60

ps. apologies it is not easy to read...i don't know how to do it! please change if anyone wants to.
    "A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    debi1402 wrote: »
    postman just came with my pg tips and mug
    thanks op on ere x

Me too and got a monkey :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income