🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• Tweets_2
    Tweets_2 Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    Options
    Did these glitch at some point please?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Lindt+Swiss+Luxury+Selection+(145g)&view=detail&id=856A4BF430B5CA8AB9F916982FD5F64F93AA057F&first=1

Think we have these Elsie, but not sure if they glitch or are even still in tthe 3 for £10 range!

They've worked for me twice now. I was going to post my APG result but it's over £20 so didn't know if I'd get shouted at :o
    Ricekrispies squares competition is back on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rksquares

I couldn't figure out how to win with it as I couldn't see where to enter a number :(

Good morning/afternoon to everyone too :wave:
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.
  • bentleys
    Options
    Hi thanks for advice last night regarding how to get full pp on the sally hansen worked today with all the value fillers 9.04 instant pp. can u keep on buying this in seperate shops
  • jbrockwell5081
    jbrockwell5081 Posts: 527 Forumite
    edited 10 December 2012 at 1:09PM
    Options
    Another one that looks mood, can only win once but enter every day untill you win!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/KelloggsUK

Thanks again; got one of those too!

Also a 50p Pop Tarts Coupon on the Kellogs page
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Just posted on main grabbit board by grannyscrooge - thanks op

£1 off £10 at co op voucher at cash machine
    Withdrew £20 at a co op cash point and got a voucher for £1 off £10 spend in store. Don't know if you would get more than one voucher if you kept withdrawing money?
  • Deb_S_2
    Options
    and Good afternoon everyone :)

Just off to work my way backwards.
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Deb_S wrote: »
    Just posted on main grabbit board by granny

£1 off £10 at co op voucher at cash machine
    Withdrew £20 at a co op cash point and got a voucher for £1 off £10 spend in store. Don't know if you would get more than one voucher if you kept withdrawing money?

Or could you just print a balance?
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • Deb_S_2
    Options
    bentleys wrote: »
    Hi thanks for advice last night regarding how to get full pp on the sally hansen worked today with all the value fillers 9.04 instant pp. can u keep on buying this in seperate shops

Yes you can :)

and if you use the PP to pay for the next shop then even better ;)
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 10 December 2012 at 1:21PM
    Options
    Tweets wrote: »
    They've worked for me twice now. I was going to post my APG result but it's over £20 so didn't know if I'd get shouted at :o

I couldn't figure out how to win with it as I couldn't see where to enter a number :(

Good morning/afternoon to everyone too :wave:

When somebody gets the answer right on the facebook page comments it opens the app legend of the honeycomb, you click on the app and enter your details quickly!:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    hi everyone thanks for all the messages and pms regarding my grandchildren the support is very uplifting wanted to share a few weeks back but site was a bit messy then :(
    but is back to its self again now:j

am feeling positive today just won some cereal:j thanks got pringle speaker in post and tesco voucher for free quality street box

hugs to all those that need one x
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When somebody gets the answer right you click on the facebook page it opens the app legend of the honeycomb, you click on the app and enter your details quickly!:)

Just to add - it usually goes within a couple of minutes :(
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport