Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• couponqueen123
    Options
    :wave:

Went to our other adsa earlier with mam as she wanted to try the chocs even though I told her they're done for, didn't have it and surprise surprise it didn't work and now she's upset with me!

Well, I did find some 2p eyeshadow :D tanku so much to OP.

Have a killer headache and despite glitter & glue, crayons and play-doh my DD is bored :eek:

Will dip in and out where I can but rather busy and stressed :mad:

Hope everyone else is having a better Sunday x

if it was me id remind her i told you it wuldnt work and tell her you wuld aprecitat it if she wuldt be upset with you as she cna take them back:cool:

tell your dd to make a christmas playdo scean

get empty jar with lid make playdo man snowman father xmas etc put little water in jar and glitter fit man to lid inside and screw to jar shake up and
    vola home made snow globe :T
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    redfraggle wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been confirmed already but I managed to spend both T's conditional spend voucher + Asda £5 on a HoF giftcard. Think it will work on all but Tesco's own giftcards

That is good to know, thanks redfraggle :T
    jamsponge wrote: »
    I think my DD eats better when she is at uni lol. She is really good at money saving. She shares meal making with 2 other people so they can divide it up. Cheaper to cook for 3 than 1. She finished Uni on Friday but not coming home for another couple of days. She wants to get a lot her work done.

It will be lovely for you when she does get back. How are you feeling now anyway hun?
    Well said :T.
    I've been biting my tongue quite a bit over what some people write but because I know sometimes the written word can be very easily misread and taken a different way to which it was meant. I made this mistake once and hope I don't do it again.

I hope you're keeping well 3Dogs, I'll be thinking about you this Xmas, sending you loads of hugs xxx

Thanks hun. I hope your first Christmas in your new home is good for you and DS :beer:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Loving the garage comments - is this the new !!!!!!?

As I am new to 'stashing' I soo understand these comments.
    Not got enough to use garage for staorage yet but friend put lovely shelves in my airing cupboard and understairs coupboard this week, so the small stash I have is now nicely laid out and I can see what areas I need to expand on. So for me this is definately 'cupboard !!!!!!'.

Have great plans to turn my garage into an art studio in the spring but will allow plenty of stashing shelves too:)

Hugs for those in need. Have been reflexing on my own Christmas's past and present. New Years Eve is my ex wedding anniversary and not a day I celebrate now. I also definately have xmas issues too.:(
    V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • SpiralingDown
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Are you feeling better SpiralingDown ? :)

I've some pain but it's coming and going so will be going to GP in the morning. I do think it may just be because I'd done so much yesterday and then went out today for a few hours but I was beginning to feel a bit stir crazy so needed to get out.
    I will be having a very easy week, after school club only on once due to building work and they're going out on a trip so I just have to be there but don't need to do anything as the venue is securely closed so they can't escape.

Thanks for asking about me, hope you're feeling better and your mum too.
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • sally06
    sally06 Posts: 4,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    boo_2112 wrote: »
    :( Gosh the sniping goes on....

I do believe we shouldn't be picking at other peeps spelling/grammar mistakes, in fact it really annoys me :mad:

If you carnt say anything nice - keep it zipped!! :p

Ditto! It's silly, childish & not very clever. But, some peeps obviously get enjoyment out of it!
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all

apg of £6.83 from todays shop. No Sally Hansen Miracle Cure in sight though. LOB was the trigger

7 items (6 different) on your bill qualify for comparisonASDALogoWhite.gifSainsbury's+£5.77CheaperSignBlue.gif

0.4 x ASDA Bananas by Weight (100g)£0.27N/A

0.14 x ASDA Carrots by Weight (100g)£0.12£0.12

0.15 x ASDA Onions by Weight (100g)£0.13N/A

1 x ASDA Smartprice Chopped Tomatoes (400g)£0.31£0.31

2 x Cadbury Fabulous Fingers (3x110g)£14.00£8.00

1 x Barratt Flumps Mallow Twists£0.10£0.10

1 x ASDA Chosen by You Baked Beans & Vegetarian Sausag...£0.75£0.73

1 x ASDA Chosen by You Bakers Gold Wholemeal Farmhouse...£1.00£1.25

1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant White Mice Bar (15g)£0.10N/A

1 x ASDA Chosen by You Giant Rainbow Buttons Bar (15g)£0.10N/A

Comparison total (compared products only)£16.28£10.51
  • CM66
    CM66 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Do Tesco accept sainsbobs condition spend vouchers same as the sada £5 off £40?

Thanks
  • sally06
    Options
    boo_2112 wrote: »
    here's my code for the free 'regular hot drink' :)

thanks. My code is slightty different, so I guess they are all unique codes. Pity, LOL
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    Options
    Just going to try T's Finest,whoopsied,vouchered, Roasted sprouts with Rosemary & Garlic;)Who'd pay £2 for a tiny little tray of them:eek:
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • sally06
    Options
    Deb s, what was the trigger? TIA:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income