Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    Agreed, not money-saving really unless you absolutely need these as Christmas presents for THIS year.
    But let's not discourage OP for the efforts. Sounds like a good glitcher in the making. Well done OP for making the effort
    Awaiting a new sig
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    I just had to look at the score after your posts. but i had guessed anyway as the smilies gave it away.:D
    now remember :- don't tell them your name pike.
    i notice your friend has not posted since he got the £12 brand match from sains ;)

Telling porkies feared him off but dont tempt fate i dont want to see him again ;)
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Telling porkies feared him off but dont tempt fate i dont want to see him again ;)
    ey ey captain:p
  • SpiralingDown
    Options
    just reading back

sally is in the beauty aisle hanging up, blue bottle in a white/orange box

coke we were trying to figure out what was going on with the coke on friday - would it be because tesco have 3 for £3 that in asda some seemed to glitch and others didn't

ni peeps
    got 1 sally in A J1 they had 4/5 left
    got some 4p underwear in T Antr!m got a few but i'm sure someone with more time could find more, haven't tried T C00kstown migth try tomorrow

instant pp good but still cant be used until next day, so no rinse and repeat

I think the 'rinse and repeat' PP's are SA dependant, I've used two in a row before when Andrex was comparing. SA was very pleased for us and commented on getting them free after MOCs and pp and also getting the fuel MOCs too :D. As she was so nice I told her about checking on MSM before doing the shop and about separating from the cheaper stuff to get the best value out of it. She took notes and when I was next in she'd tried it herself and got a good amount back so was very pleased.
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • Witch_Hazel
    Witch_Hazel Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.viners.co.uk/5-piece-red-pan-set.html

Viners 5 piece red pan set RRP £120.00 special price £20.00 + 10% quidco cashback
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    Options
    jamsponge wrote: »
    I think my DD eats better when she is at uni lol. She is really good at money saving. She shares meal making with 2 other people so they can divide it up. Cheaper to cook for 3 than 1. She finished Uni on Friday but not coming home for another couple of days. She wants to get a lot her work done.

DS only has a microwave and hob at uni this year:(Hence the yearning for roast dinner I think;)

How many of us have bought the SP stuffing mix in a box as a filler? I always make my stuffing with sausages and we have to have stuffing with every roast dinner:eek:(I know my lot are spoilt) Well I used the SP stuffing and mixed it up with water, then mixed in it with a pack of T's Finest sausages (Whoopsied and Vouchered) And its delicious:T:T:TYou can freeze it for Xmas as I've done it before and it saves faffing about on Xmas day;) One box to 6 sausages is the best combo, My tip of the day;)Just made up 2 big tubs for Xmas.
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • artha
    Options
    simone10 wrote: »
    Just nipped on to give today's shop result of AvS with the Sally H, Noire decaf coffee and I also knew Cadbury dairy milk bubbly bars are cheaper in S. Wasn't sure if it would work today because when I checked MSM this morning the Sally Hansen was showing as N/A for Sainsburys.
    Todays shop produced a £13.78 APG
    9 items (8 different) on your bill qualify for comparison Sainsbury's
    +£13.09

0.17 x ASDA Bananas by Weight (100g) £0.12 N/A
    0.07 x ASDA Mushrooms by Weight (100g) £0.17 £0.18
    1 x Sally Hansen Miracle Cure £8.98 £0.10
    2 x Carte Noire Decaffeinated Coffee (100g) £7.56 £4.00
    1 x Green's Egg Custard Mix (54g) £0.54 N/A
    1 x Green's Carmelle Mix (70g) £0.54 £0.50
    1 x Nair Sensitive Hair Remover Sensitive Areas (2x30m... £1.00 £0.80
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Strawberry Flavour Dessert Whip (4... £0.12 N/A
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Ready to Serve Custard (385g) £0.17 £0.17
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Batter Mix (128g) £0.07 £0.07
    1 x Cadbury Fairtrade Dairy Milk Bubbly (90g) £1.42 £1.00

Comparison total (compared products only) £19.91 £6.82

As I said when I tried this a couple of days ago the thing to check is the product on sainsbob website (while logged into MSM with the popup enabled). Click on the sally on the sainsbob website and the MSM popup comes up with price comparisons. If this works then I was assuming that it would compare despite what the main MSM pages show. Hope this makes sense
    Awaiting a new sig
  • FunkyFeet
    FunkyFeet Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone,

DS has attended Cambridge Uni for exam and interviews, fingers crossed that he has done well (find out in January)

We had a look around Cambridge, very busy, due to time of the year.

Arrived home late last night, and DS has been up and down all night being sick. :(

Thank you for your best wishes on this forum:A

Lovely to hear:)

as I had wondered how he got on and you all in cambridge
    :eek:FunkyFeet:eek:
    Elite 5:2 #19
  • sorryaboutmywife
    Options
    Very quick Sally Hansen update, found in my S yesterday, SS till said "recalled item", no price of anything so I didn't get one. Could be store specific?

Over and out.
    :starmod: DO IT NOW :starmod:
  • artha
    Options
    The carte noir isn't glitching tho, it's just comparing at the correct price :)
    Correct. I included it in my original APG posting along with the sally as Carte Noire is what I drink a lot of and only buy when it compares favourably. Noticed that my original APG list for the sally was posted on HUKD.
    Awaiting a new sig
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport