🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Options

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    My garage is painted white (inside) and has carpets, kitchen cupboards, worktops etc:)
    Ohhh, what I would give for a double garage, all clean and white.:smileyhea
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • discowill
    discowill Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    Damn you ELITE :(
    IMG_39472.jpg

Left empty handed as I really can't get any more chocolate as OH would probably leave me. :eek:

Thanks again
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    Options
    DS just walked in the kitchen and commented that it smells nice:)He means it smells of roast dinner,lamb cooking and stuffing;)Something tells me hes missed a few home comforts;)
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • RootedNomad
    RootedNomad Posts: 3,514 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Ohhh, what I would give for a double garage, all clean and white.:smileyhea

Loving the garage comments - is this the new !!!!!!?
  • jamsponge
    jamsponge Posts: 1,012 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nikkilala wrote: »
    DS just walked in the kitchen and commented that it smells nice:)He means it smells of roast dinner,lamb cooking and stuffing;)Something tells me hes missed a few home comforts;)

I think my DD eats better when she is at uni lol. She is really good at money saving. She shares meal making with 2 other people so they can divide it up. Cheaper to cook for 3 than 1. She finished Uni on Friday but not coming home for another couple of days. She wants to get a lot her work done.
    I am a Dolphin Angel:A

Swim far, swim fast, swim free.
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    dreamerbea wrote: »
    We have also had the letter and I am not sure what we are going to do as yet - hubsters pooter is connected direct and he has super fast speed but DD and I are wifi and we don't get as good speeds so I am always complaining to him! The reason we have been reluctant to leave in the past is because of the emails - my understanding is that they have no obligation to support that email and it could easily go - I now have gmail addy and try to put anything new via that addy as I am sure we will leave them one day. Hubster has rang them in the past and got better deals when they have offered better deals to new customers and nothing for loyal customers so I think he is going to try and see if we can get anything better this time round. We will all have to compare notes if anyone gets a better deal offered

Alas I am working today so I had better get a move on - catch you all later - have a great day :)

I've complained a few times over the years. Mainly around the theme of deals for new customers and nothing for loyal long term customers. Got upgraded to XL TV at no charge and an effective discount of around £20 originally. Later got the V+HD box for nothing but this was few years ago. The way price increases take place however and new options being added for newbies, my discount has been whittled away to being just less than a newbie without having the superhub and Tivo. Think it's time for a phone call again especially as in my area the faster speeds that are promised (and have to be paid for in one way or another) aren't expected until later next year.
    Awaiting a new sig
  • SpiralingDown
    Options
    hey hun , sounds like you and your son had an amazing time shoping , the fish sounds co , lol and the name is appropriate you are a fighter :D

how old is your son ?he sound amazing hun and very :money: i love to here bout every ones kids being money saving my daughter loves it aswell , in tescos last week there was a promation stand and there was a woman giving scratch cards out adn you culd win mince pies , gravy granuals etc she gave me one (more like i was making sure i got one lol) then my dd asked can she have one as she likes coupons :rotfl: the woman gave her 2 lol and we won gravy granuals lol

sorry to hear bout your husband life is crewel some time to the people who dnt deserve it . im sure hes watching over you and is so proud of the amzing job your doing and so proud of your son ,

hospitals will understand that you have your son to look after so as long as you go for you appointments and take meds they will be ok with this , also take it as easy as you can tho hun , and im thinking of you :A:A:A

DS is 11, will be 12 just after Xmas. He too loves when he spots free samples and stands in stores, he's worked out that most of them have MOCs and is loving the choc ones at the moment. He did spot one for Ricola sweets yesterday and had to try them but when the lady offered him a 50p off MOC he turned round and told her 'mum has loads of those in the house, she got them all free when Boots had a glitch on!' :o:eek: Needless to say I disappeared quite quickly.
    SPC #329 £471/£500 banked
    SPC 2014 £1100:D
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light
    "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
  • princessmelody2009
    Options
    :wave:

Went to our other adsa earlier with mam as she wanted to try the chocs even though I told her they're done for, didn't have it and surprise surprise it didn't work and now she's upset with me!

Well, I did find some 2p eyeshadow :D tanku so much to OP.

Have a killer headache and despite glitter & glue, crayons and play-doh my DD is bored :eek:

Will dip in and out where I can but rather busy and stressed :mad:

Hope everyone else is having a better Sunday x
    May: Make £5 a day £115.38 / £155
    5p Jersey Money :rotfl: Roadkill: 4p :rotfl: eBay: £15.46 PayPal :D FB Sales: £27 :D TCB £13.18 AGC :D TMF £3.65 :D Geolotto £5 :D Podengo £40 :D SB £10 AGC :D Instagc £1 AGC :D
  • princessmelody2009
    Options
    Forgot to mention there were 2 SH and they worked nicely, tanku again to OP :j

Also, MrShoes has a nice cheap online exclusive stocking filler...

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Photo-Pen-black_1231750/
    May: Make £5 a day £115.38 / £155
    5p Jersey Money :rotfl: Roadkill: 4p :rotfl: eBay: £15.46 PayPal :D FB Sales: £27 :D TCB £13.18 AGC :D TMF £3.65 :D Geolotto £5 :D Podengo £40 :D SB £10 AGC :D Instagc £1 AGC :D
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. I found it odd that the password hadn't been changed and I hadn't been fraped, but nevertheless changed the password and haven't had any other problems.

As I posted yesterday I've had the same "problem" but no damage done as far as I'm aware. Have changed all of my important passwords though as a precaution. Tried to google this problem but there doesn't seem to be a spate of this happening at the moment.....unless anyone else knows different?:)
    Awaiting a new sig
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family