We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

2013 mfw

1…4849515354…171

Comments

  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,807 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Last update of the weekend

    A late January op from slowlyfading along with one for February.

    More February ops from My Life, JackieS and PaddyPaws.

    And March updates for kansaskitty, glitterball, Caeraugirl, Barny1979, Marie27lol, froddington, house_help, Mint1955 and Jackies.



    PaddyPaws I noticed your signature total is different to the spreadsheet balance. Have you missed posting an op?
  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,807 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Marie27lol wrote: »
    - could we have one for "ahead of schedule"??

    I don't see why not.

    Hope it's not too bright for you.
  • :TOooo Thank you VM. The new bright colour is fab!:T
    MFW - number 11 :)

    OP Target for 2014 £1500 Mortgage now £43745
  • Very good! I shall aspire to be turquoise from now on!
    Slow progress is better than no progress.
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 223 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi voucherman, could you please decrease my overall yearly target from £8000 to £6000. Dont think I can hit the 8k target due to my poor Jan op.

    Thankyou very much, appreciate your spreadsheet updates.

    #104 (target from 8k to 6k)
    "Don't underestimate the value of financial security"


    Wanting to be mortgage free by 45. £155,000 start / £86,880 currently

  • PaddyPaws
    PaddyPaws Posts: 272 Forumite
    VoucherMan wrote: »
    PaddyPaws I noticed your signature total is different to the spreadsheet balance. Have you missed posting an op?


    Oh, well spotted VoucherMan! It looks like I forgot to declare my "normal" OP of £80 at the beginning of the Feb. So please add £80 to Feb for me

    thank you
    PP
  • LauraJo
    LauraJo Posts: 1,041 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Can you please put me down for another £2.5k for Feb? Number 94. Cheers!!
    Mortgage starting balance 2011 ... £170k today £1.5k
    Savings: £3k
    Aim: 100k by Dec 2021
  • Gadfium
    Gadfium Posts: 763 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    No. 58 here. I've overpaid by £500 in Jan, Feb and March. The total mortgage owings have crossed the magic (psychological) £100,000 threshold :j
  • katiegizmo
    katiegizmo Posts: 178 Forumite
    Hello could I join again for 2013 please?

    My target this year is an overpayment of £1000, have so far paid £424.41 so nearly halfway already but I know it will be harder to find OPs going forward!

    Good luck to all xx
    MFW 2015 so far..... £1808.70
    :) 2014 - £1451 2013 - £1600 2012 - £4145 2011 - £5715 2010 - £3258:)
    Big new mortgage from 2017 :shocked:

  • toerag33
    toerag33 Posts: 160 Forumite
    Hi Voucherman

    February overpayments:
    toerag33btl No8 £808.00
    toerag33 No6 £2900.00

    March will follow later. Redoing / rejuggling the finances. Spreadsheets are giving me hours of fascination as I try to think of all the ways I can shorten the pesky mortgages. Really find everyones overpayments very, very encouraging.

    Many thanks for all your work keeping it all on track.

    toerag33
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.