We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enhanced Logistics for Insight and Tactical Excellence

1…447448450452453…983

Comments

  • Good morning everyone - it is actually dry here now!!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Morning everyone.
    Hope the waitr*** comparison with the green & blacks is still gonna work today.
    Have a good day and stay warm everyone.xx
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    vinnies-1.jpg

    Guess they fixed the glitch :(

    I still can't see this and I'm signed in. I see 42 items.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Remember, some of the tins of chocs(quality st and heroes) are reduced to £3.99 in sainsbobs today. £5 in sada :cool:
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Good morning everyone :)

    Temperature has dropped and rain stopped :)

    Good news for you Logie, and you're facing the future with great strength, wishing you well.

    No more vouchers yet for me RootedNomad, I did get one in the summer.

    Won't be going for the wine offers this time, and no bargains left in my store at the last glitch either!

    Have a good day one and all.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary
    Good morning, have not bought a choccie shop since near two weeks but might relent today for the G&B, my DS GF likes theses, hope everyone is keeping nice and warm , dry and safe and all the people having such trying times are feeling positive. Have a good one:)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 28 November 2012 at 9:38AM
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I still can't see this and I'm signed in. I see 42 items.

    I can see the vinnies on mine, but there is an asterix by the sada price, which indicates out of stock. Is that good or bad???

    Interestingly, so has the green & blacks !!!
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Morning All :j
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I still can't see this and I'm signed in. I see 42 items.

    Only 28 show on mine! lol

    But the crux is, it shows for someone, so guess it's a no go.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • marrbett
    marrbett Posts: 1,798 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    If an item shows as out of stock on msm, does it not compare on the apg?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.