We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enhanced Logistics for Insight and Tactical Excellence

1…246247249251252…983

Comments

  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 24 November 2012 at 6:33PM
    QPR10 wrote: »
    Hooray I'm all caught up and marking my territory.

    Skinny Cat is doing ok and going back for another check in 2 months the kittens from next door miaowed all the way there and back but were checked and are fit and well

    Just watching a T.V. prog about the history of the single (45rpm vinyl) very interesting even though no idea who many of these people are.

    Hoping for a fair game tomorrow no penalties, sendings off or dodgy decisions & I'll accept defeat if necessary

    Come On U R'ssssssssssssssss

    I was right about you getting Harry!!
  • Just catching up from last night and missed all the local wombling stories. I was at Shore rd earlier it was a dead loss.
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone
    Just a little update with floods, we were allowed back for 5 mins today escorted in and out, i had 2 wait 1 hr 20 mins in a que for this privalige!
    My shed has been flooded so means ive lost fridge freezer, freezer both fulll! washing machine , tumble drier and anything else that was in the way.
    The drive is like a mud slurry.
    and its raining again!!
    Going to try and catch up now

    bubbs
    So sorry about the damage. I am sure it is not much consolation but at least it is not the house itself. I am sure you will just want to get back in and get it all sorted.
    Hugs :)
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »
    Well done :T great feeling isn't it ;)

    Absolutely - addictive and very rewarding - I am now hooked :rotfl:
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary
    I knew it! Since I wasn't able to use them there, I thought I'd see if knock'g would still take them - signs still up so knew it would be ok ... BUT I found 6 Disney DVDs with the out of date bogof stickers and 6 other DVDs with an out of date bogof SEL! Nice little £120 DTD for me!

    That'll teach 'em!!


    :eek: Nice one :T:T:T

    I would have been too chicken for that one :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,155 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Sorry to hear about the flooding bubbs. Hope it soon subsides.
  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary
    Oh dear - is this 4 in a row - I need to shut up !:D
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    edited 24 November 2012 at 5:19PM
    OMJ :eek: Jamie Mackie has scored

    Man United 0 QPR 1

    Pulls Tshirt over head and runs around the room for a lap of honour :D:cool:

    Enjoys moment of glory certainly not to last long
  • dizzyditzy wrote: »
    Afternoon

    I forgot to say I went to B&M bargains yesterday and saw a sel for kleenex pocket tissues complete clip strip 49p.:D So I bought them because DD was desperate to be in hc clipstrip club. When i gave them to her she thought it was great and has hung them on her wall, however DS is sulking because I didn't get him one:D

    Couponqueen123 thank you for your advice about DD. I phoned my mum who is going to come and take away all her electrical equipment until she behaves.

    hey hun it didnt do me any harm when i was younger and will give her time to think and hopefully thats the end then . nice that your mums there to help back you up always a gr8t help mums mys an:A
  • Good afternoon everyone

    Just back from Mr T's, they would only take one Baxter's soup coupon as they had the same bar code.
    I have used other coupons printed from the internet with no problems, mainly Reloaded!

    Anyone else aware of this policy with Mr T's?

    TIA
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.