50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco

Options

Comments

• maureen100
    Options
    I'm looking at buying cheese, yogurt drinks, yogurt and butter and then perhaps the Thorntons for a Christmas present that I would have to buy anyway, so I won't be spending anything extra to get the offer. I just have to buy more stuff now rather than in 2 weeks time, but it's worth it as I will save over £20 in petrol.

They sell large packs of Tesco value cheese for £6.45 which might be useful for families.
  • only_mee
    only_mee Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does this spreadsheet exist ?

I doubt it lol
  • maureen100
    maureen100 Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 13 November 2012 at 10:51PM
    Options
    They are also including the cheese board gift packs which are £6 each but are on offer 3 for 2. These might do for presents as well.
    Philadelphia is also on offer and usually has quite good expiry dates. I think the dairy stuff looks the best for me. They are also including the dairy alternatives like soya yogurt. I eat lots of soya yogurt so I'll stock up on that.
  • Tesc*
    Tesc* Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 November 2012 at 12:02AM
    Options
    so 4 orange squash and 2 packs of toilet roles is £24.60. At asda its £14. You would need the fillers to make 8 items, but you would get £10 Tesco price promise plus 3 x 10p vouchers which for me would save £20.
  • Cher-Ching
    Cher-Ching Posts: 267 Forumite
    edited 14 November 2012 at 1:14AM
    Options
    UPDATED SPREADSHEET TO COMPARE ASDA PRICE TOO

Here is the link to the spreadsheet. Sorry for the delay but had to go out.

Hope some people find it useful

I have also added a bit which tells you how much the fuel + goods would cost at both Tesco and Asda (assuming the cost of petrol is the same of course but will give you a rough idea) In some cases it is cheaper at Asda but that’s if you only buy a few litres of fuel. It is much cheaper at Tesco even with the inflated prices if you are planning to fill the car up as apposed to buying 10 or so litres!

[url] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w5apuf60xgfymcx/0hDIZxCeOo[/url]

BTW great reminder about the price promise too even more of a saving then
    28/04/11 - A bad day for shoppers everywhere (Tesco shoppers that is!) RIP DTD :A
  • Cher-Ching
    Options
    Maybe i'm going blind but do you have to buy 2 squash to get 1 voucher? can't see that on the tesco website but if that's the case the spreadsheet will need changing!
    28/04/11 - A bad day for shoppers everywhere (Tesco shoppers that is!) RIP DTD :A
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cher-Ching wrote: »
    Maybe i'm going blind but do you have to buy 2 squash to get 1 voucher? can't see that on the tesco website but if that's the case the spreadsheet will need changing!

Yep just noticed that myself.
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • Cher-Ching
    Options
    stebiz wrote: »
    Yep just noticed that myself.

Do you have to buy 2? still can't see anything saying that. hmmmm. Tired eyes!
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Yep, sneaky advertising again. It is only when you click on to see more.

Receive 10p off per litre of fuel when you buy 2 bottles of 1.7l Robinsons Squash
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • notanewuser
    notanewuser Posts: 8,499 Forumite
    Options

It says it on the main page - you have to buy 2.
    Trying to be a man is a waste of a woman
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport