50 p off per litre of petrol at Tesco

Options

Comments

• freddie_2
    Options
    It must be just northern Ireland then. We get ours printed directly at the till, like a till spit. Same as sainsburys do it.

Even better as potentially could do one shop get price promise and use it straight away on another shop the same and repeat.......
  • got-it-spend-it
    Options
    Just to check, if I break my shop down into two or three lots to maximise price promise, can I still use the resulting fuel vouchers together? Thanks.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    vic.star wrote: »
    I can't find anywhere on the price match webpage about discount vouchers =/ I said earlier i have a £7 off £50 spend, and i'm just wondering will this affect my price match as it will bring the overall price of the shop down? If so i'd rather have the £7 off than the price match!

£7 off £50 spend should not affect price match - it looks at the difference between each item at each supermarket - if you then use a voucher or money off coupon (moc) that is seen separately. What can sometimes affect price match is multibuy offers at the supermarket Tesco is comparing with - so you need to check prices there too is mulitbuying hence 3010's reminder in his post). HTH
  • Ne5555
    Ne5555 Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    Morgy9 wrote: »
    £7 off £50 spend should not affect price match - it looks at the difference between each item at each supermarket - if you then use a voucher or money off coupon (moc) that is seen separately. What can sometimes affect price match is multibuy offers at the supermarket Tesco is comparing with - so you need to check prices there too is mulitbuying hence 3010's reminder in his post). HTH

Also check back of the voucher, if it doesnt state fuel you can use it for fuel
  • vic.star
    Options
    Morgy9 wrote: »

Thank you! I had a feeling it wouldn't affect it as there was no where in the terms about it :)
  • harris23
    Options
    Cher-Ching wrote: »
    Thanks OP

I have created a spreadsheet for myself to work out how much the goods will cost me (or if Tesco pays me to take them away like last time!) depending on what goods I buy and the amount of fuel I buy. Thought others could find this useful. Don't want to be naughty and break the rules if I upload a link to the spreadsheet, anyone know if this is ok?

Could you pm me your spread sheet please,this is sooo confusing :)
  • carlw
    carlw Posts: 201 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Little confused, can someone please explain if it is 1 10p coupon per shop, or can you buy multiple loo roll and get all the 10p vouchers in 1 shop?

If thats possible is it as simple as buying 7 cheap different items plus multiple andrex loo rolls, to get all the 10p vouchers and then price promise money back/voucher?

Thanks
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ds1980 wrote: »
    do you think they're going to give this stuff away? Of course theyre going to inflate prices thats what they all do then suddenly there half price! Thought people were a bit clever than that.....Work out how much you get in petrol....we would save £8 per voucher as car takes 80 litres. who cares how much they are elsewhere they're paying me a £1 to take away the orange. Or 18 rolls of !!!! roll is costing £1. Doesnt need to be complicated.

Yes but you would still get the money off your petrol and have a handful of Price Promises. Thus, meaning you can get some more groceries with them Win win. :T
  • Sallysbay
    Options
    This is an awesome deal.

I would be very grateful if somebody could pm me a spreadsheet too plz :D
  • CookieRaider
    Options
    Sallysbay wrote: »
    This is an awesome deal.

I would be very grateful if somebody could pm me a spreadsheet too plz :D

Does this spreadsheet exist ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors