Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Freebies board chat thread - Page 30

New Post Advanced Search

Freebies board chat thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
351 replies 118.7K views

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less than a week to Easter, just wonder if the tesco find the egg hunt is running. Can someone post the link here if or when it does :beer:
    Thanks

Mmmm It doesn't look like it,
    The only Easter thing I can see is they are doing this according to there Facebook page:

Tesco
    25 March at 15:34 ·
    Here's an easy way to add some extra fun to the Easter shop: take part in our fun in-store Easter Egg hunt. Find and scan six eggs using your Tesco Discover app and unlock the funny bunny selfie feature to decorate photos of the family with whiskers and ears!
    What are you waiting for? Hop to it!
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]ert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • faerielightfaerielight Forumite
    1.8K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    did anyone manage to get a sample of the amazing concealer? I got a message today saying I wasn't successful, I'm a bit annoyed as I applied on day one and I posted the link here! I might message them to see if they would send one out.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
    1.8K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi guys, how can I find out about all the Sopost freebies? there is no way of searching on their website. and I only seem to hear about them when the offers are over
  • edited 1 July 2015 at 11:57PM
    faerielightfaerielight Forumite
    1.8K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 1 July 2015 at 11:57PM
    Hi guys.. not sure this is in the right place.. I received 3 Tresseme items today in the Oleo Radiance line to test and review.. I've got the shampoo and conditioner but the Oil Elexir hair oil rolled out of it's box and I've turned my flat upside down to search for it all day but it's nowhere to be seen! Did anyone else recieve these as I don't remember where I applied for it and there is a Tresseme card but to contact details.. I need to request another hair oil!
  • edited 2 July 2015 at 5:55AM
    sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 July 2015 at 5:55AM
    Hi guys.. not sure this is in the right place.. I received 3 Tresseme items today in the Oleo Radiance line to test and review.. I've got the shampoo and conditioner but the Oil Elexir hair oil rolled out of it's box and I've turned my flat upside down to search for it all day but it's nowhere to be seen! Did anyone else recieve these as I don't remember where I applied for it and there is a Tresseme card but to contact details.. I need to request another hair oil!

How do you know that you have to test them if there is no paperwork?

Assuming that you will get an email to give feedback, just explain then that it wasn't in the box or either that just give the same feedback that you are going to for the other 2 items unless of course someone on here can help you with were they came from.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    1.8K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    it had a card saying that it was giving me them so that I could give a review.. I presume too that I'll get an email.. they signed it off as being from Tresseme... it came from here : http://womenfreebies.co.uk/free-samples/free-tresemme-hair-care/
  • meli89meli89 Forumite
    272 posts
    I was just wondering if there is a fantasy premier league for MSE this year? I have searched but can not find one. I recall there was one a couple of years back and would like to join if so.

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong section regarding this!
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meli89 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if there is a fantasy premier league for MSE this year? I have searched but can not find one. I recall there was one a couple of years back and would like to join if so.

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong section regarding this!

Mmmm Good Point, I am guessing not as there is only a couple of days to set it up in but if anyone does, I will join in.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Cook_CountyCook_County Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here in England larger retailers will have to start charging at least 5p for a bag from 5 October, so that us poor punters will have to pay supermarkets when we want to use one of their bags.

How many free bags will YOU be grabbing before 5 October?
  • QueenriderbrekkeQueenriderbrekke Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry none as I aready use reusable cloth or bag for life plastic bags so doesn't affect me x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52