We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free sim card to take phone calls?
CraiGDaniel
Posts: 5 Forumite
in Mobiles
I need a way to take calls for my business, is there any free sim cards i can use where i don't have to top-up to get a number and receive calls?
I'm not interested in texting or making calls.
Thanks in advance
I'm not interested in texting or making calls.
Thanks in advance
0
Comments
-
No all Sim cards need topping up at some time.Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect.
0 -
Asda used to sell phones for a fiver with £5 credit on them !0
-
I have never topped up my free Tesco sim.0
-
have u had a look at the ovivo simGod made man, man made money, money made man mad0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
