We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
H+ Not Providing any Data
Synthespian
Posts: 27 Forumite
in Mobiles
Does anyone else suffer from an annoying scenario where your phone states that you've got a "full data service" (H or H+ displayed), but actually you're getting no data at all?
I've got a long-running scenario with Vodafone who are doing nothing about it (imho) and having a few more post-codes where it happens on different devices would help my cause.
There's not much point paying x per month if you don't get a working service.
There's a whole thread in the vodafone forum detailing what I wrote (and another long-standing one about how bad the service actually has been for over a year that I only just saw), but I can't post links.
I've got a long-running scenario with Vodafone who are doing nothing about it (imho) and having a few more post-codes where it happens on different devices would help my cause.
There's not much point paying x per month if you don't get a working service.
There's a whole thread in the vodafone forum detailing what I wrote (and another long-standing one about how bad the service actually has been for over a year that I only just saw), but I can't post links.
0
Comments
-
yes, it's typical0
-
Yes, it does look typical, but to force Vodafone's hand I need other numbers and post codes where it's happening to prove it's not just my sim.
(I know it's not, but they're playing a very dishonest game (imo) where they know/knew of more scenarios but they can treat my case as an individual item unless I can prove otherwise - I posted on the other 'year-long' thread and then sent them the link from their own forum last night)
And surely if it's typical and they aren't offering a good service to lots of people then it's something to make a bit more public and force them to reduce their costs or force them to make their service fit for purpose.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards