We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Three mobile contract extension dilemma
My 18 month contract with three mobile is due to expire. Since I'm eligible for upgrade now, I am looking for new phone - I don't mind getting into 24-month contract.
I don't see any offers for existing customer better than those available for the new customers. Therefore, I'm contemplating on leaving the three for a month and sign up a new contract in my wife's name. Topcashback is offering around £50 cashback. I'm wondering if this is a good idea. I'll appreciate your comments/suggestion/experience.
Thanks in anticipation.
Marc
I don't see any offers for existing customer better than those available for the new customers. Therefore, I'm contemplating on leaving the three for a month and sign up a new contract in my wife's name. Topcashback is offering around £50 cashback. I'm wondering if this is a good idea. I'll appreciate your comments/suggestion/experience.
Thanks in anticipation.
Marc
0
Comments
-
The last time my contract was due for renewal I wrote to them and told them I was cancelling my contract. This means that they will ring you with a retention deal as they will be keen to keep you. You then just need to hold out until they offer you a deal that suits you.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards