We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

iaminneed

Hi,

has anyone experience with these people: http://www.iaminneed.co.uk/
Seeing the red S3 for 329.99 I know, "it seems to good to be true"!
Mike

Comments

  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well, street view doesn't inspire much confidence, but they take Paypal that gives you some protection...
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    MikeWhite wrote: »
    Hi,

    has anyone experience with these people: http://www.iaminneed.co.uk/
    Seeing the red S3 for 329.99 I know, "it seems to good to be true"!
    Mike

    Maybe they got it here ? https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4277199
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,795 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    grumbler wrote: »
    Well, street view doesn't inspire much confidence, but they take Paypal that gives you some protection...

    haha! yes, between Londis and Greggs - at least something exists.

    lol swing round streetview... loving the girl in blue top, blue tie die jeans and red wedge shoes, cooking!
  • Aldrich22
    Aldrich22 Posts: 630 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 10 November 2012 at 3:22PM
    Ah, yes, "photo phone". You are right, does not inspire confidence. I will give it a miss. I appreciate there may be Paypal protection but I don't need the potential hassle.
    Regarding the (allegedly - don't want to be sued) stolen phone, that is, I believe, marble white. Yes, I appreciate it was a joke.

    Thanks all,
    Mike

    EDIT just seen the post from mirageuc, don't company reps need MSE approval?
    Miraguec - if I'm driving traffic to your site, any chance of a back-hander <grin>?
  • mirageuc wrote: »
    lol i am not advertising here. just defending our reputation. :)
    lol too. Not attacking you, just remembering "the rules".
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    no companies are allowed to post without forum permission

    you need to approach forum team who will either allow you to post a reply or post on your behalf
    Ex forum ambassador

    Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.