We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anyone know where I should look for the game save file?
I've been playing a game every day for ages and i want to backup the game save before i restore the system but dont know where to find it
Last time i change the system i had to start over grrrrrrrr
Anyone know where I should look for the game save file?
Its Jewels Star - if that makes a diff
Last time i change the system i had to start over grrrrrrrr
Anyone know where I should look for the game save file?
Its Jewels Star - if that makes a diff
When will the "Edit" and "Quote" button get fixed on the mobile web interface?
0
Comments
-
It will be in /data/data then in a folder that bears the package name.0
-
I haven't got any 'data' folders on mine - mine is not rooted so maybe i cant access game saves - thanks anyhowWhen will the "Edit" and "Quote" button get fixed on the mobile web interface?0
-
Correct, need root.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards