We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PAC Code for new mobile
My new mobile phone from vodafone will be delivered 12 November.
Presently i am with orange.
I am going to keep same mobile number and will require to get PAC from orange.
I am also required to give 30 day notice to orange.
My questionis when shall i get PAC and when shall i give notice to orange.
Presently i am with orange.
I am going to keep same mobile number and will require to get PAC from orange.
I am also required to give 30 day notice to orange.
My questionis when shall i get PAC and when shall i give notice to orange.
0
Comments
-
You don't need to give a notice if you are getting a PAC. It lasts for 30 days and, assuming that you minimum term expired, you pay for these 30 days even if you port the number out earlier. I would give it to the new network not later than 5-7 days before it expires.
You can get it today or later. It's up to you.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards