We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Easy PAC from Orange!
Hi
It was with great trepidation that I rang Orange for my PAC to move over to Vodafone (for connection issues).
However, the operator simply gave me the (correct) PAC over the phone immediately.
I can't complain at that service!!!!
Vigman
It was with great trepidation that I rang Orange for my PAC to move over to Vodafone (for connection issues).
However, the operator simply gave me the (correct) PAC over the phone immediately.
I can't complain at that service!!!!
Vigman
Any information given in my posts or replies is intended to be of interest and/or help to members of the forum. I cannot guarantee that this is accurate or up to date.
0
Comments
-
Hi
It was with great trepidation that I rang Orange for my PAC to move over to Vodafone (for connection issues).
However, the operator simply gave me the (correct) PAC over the phone immediately.
I can't complain at that service!!!!
Vigman
What did you expect them to do? If you are coming to the end of your contract and you request your PAC they will always give it to you easily, they have up to 30 days in which to try and tempt you to stay. If you are in the middle of your contract they have given you your PAC and are probably about to charge you the remainder of your contract all at once but simply haven't bothered to tell you.0 -
I got the same from T-mobile recently. They gave up very easily once I said it was due to signal problems0
-
What did you expect them to do? .
Reading other threads here, it appeared to be quite difficult to get PAC codes from Orange.
From promising but never sending, sending by text up to 30 days from the request.....never, immediately and over the phone!
VigmanAny information given in my posts or replies is intended to be of interest and/or help to members of the forum. I cannot guarantee that this is accurate or up to date.0 -
Reading other threads here, it appeared to be quite difficult to get PAC codes from Orange.
From promising but never sending, sending by text up to 30 days from the request.....never, immediately and over the phone!
Vigman
Hadn't realised people were having such problems. When I requested my PAC I was given it immediately on the phone. I guess it's a case of good news travels, but bad news travels faster.0 -
EE head office is 30+ million Euros in debt, every part of the business is trying to save money, they know if your worth keeping or letting go - the computer tells the operator so. ie do you make Orange money or cost them money.SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe
0 -
EE head office is 30+ million Euros in debt, every part of the business is trying to save money, they know if your worth keeping or letting go - the computer tells the operator so. ie do you make Orange money or cost them money.
Interested to know what kind of customers cost EE money?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards