We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cheapest tariff for Blackberry 8520?

dillie
dillie Posts: 26
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
I have a Blackberry 8520 and I've just completed the 2 year contract with Virgin - £15 per month for: 1GB mobile web, 500 texts and 100 minutes.
I'm looking to go elsewhere as I'm fed up with not being able to read my bills online plus I keep getting overcharged for picture messages but I'm not sure how I change and go elsewhere.

I want to keep the 1GB web but I'd prefer more minutes. I never use 500 texts a month so I'm not bothered about losing some of those.
Can anyone suggest a suitable deal please?

Comments

  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Giffgaff £10+£3 250m+1G
    Am not sure about online statements as it's PAYG 'goodybag' (bundle).

    However, at Virgin the same is available for £10 (1 month sim-only contract).
  • dillie
    dillie Posts: 26
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks a lot Grumbler, won't need to worry about bills with pay as you go, those tariffs sound good to me.:j
  • You will never need a gig of data on a BB, none needed on Giffgaff with the bolt on as it's all included & not metered!

    Kate
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.