Options
1235»

Comments

• tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sevenhills wrote: »
    I also drive a semi-auto Reno Master; carefull driving and some motorway gets me between 27-32 mpg

Is Reno a new manufacturer on the market? Not heard of them before!
  • petrolhead69
    Options
    Renault trafic 2.0dci 115, heavily loaded with tools racking and parts, roofrack and 2 sets of ladders on the roof, still does 36mpg when it isnt lunching gearboxes and electrics. My old 1.9 was even better on fuel and the gearbox on that is still going at 150k. I dont hang around, full throttle 70% of the time.
  • bigjl
    bigjl Posts: 6,457 Forumite
    Options
    I think the OP might have bought a new van sincs starting this thread back in 08.
  • bioduk
    Options
    jago25_98 wrote: »
    The fuel tank isn't uniform so to measure litres used I'd sure have to let it run to zero to measure as I said?

Fill the tank up, set the milometer to zero then next time you fill up record how many litres it took and divide by the no of miles done. convert litres to gallons for mpg.
  • bioduk
    Options
    For the record my 56 plate VW Crafter 2.5 tdi 4.2metre LWB with roof rack and load has an ave of 26mpg over approx 10k miles. Would advise to have the dpf removed and a remap as I did (lots of problems with dpf on these)
  • dannib898
    Options
    Caddy 1.9sdi without a doubt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills