We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Looking for a really basic phone?
summersxkiss
Posts: 2 Newbie
in Mobiles
I have an iPhone but I am so addicted to using it... I even have started using it during a meal out, so I've decided to look for a really basic phone without the option of being able to use the internet, check emails or have apps.
Although I kinda like the idea of a camera on the phone as I hardly ever remember to bring a separate camera out with me!
And I'd also like it to look cute or at least not ridiculously ugly hahaha
Could somebody recommend a phone for me?? I've been looking for a while but I'm finding it tough to get a phone which you can only use for texts and calls!
Although I kinda like the idea of a camera on the phone as I hardly ever remember to bring a separate camera out with me!
And I'd also like it to look cute or at least not ridiculously ugly hahaha
Could somebody recommend a phone for me?? I've been looking for a while but I'm finding it tough to get a phone which you can only use for texts and calls!
0
Comments
-
strange post, what about an iphone? Or better yet self restraint, funny nowadays I see people in restuarants not even talking to each other , just messing with their phones
0 -
I like my iPhone, I just keep checking my email on it like constantly and it drives my parents crazy... Also I keep going over my bill on my iPhone lol, too many fun apps out there (plus I keep talking to my best friend in the US)0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
