We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How to get code again
AliB1
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi
I previously got one of the 3000 codes for half price Sky tv through MSE site, thought I had saved it to redeem within the 3 months, but cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know how i could get this again? I did try on the first day but the Sky site crashed.
Thanks
Ali :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
I previously got one of the 3000 codes for half price Sky tv through MSE site, thought I had saved it to redeem within the 3 months, but cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know how i could get this again? I did try on the first day but the Sky site crashed.
Thanks
Ali :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards