New Combi Boiler with 15mm gas supply
I'm a little concerned, I have always been advised that for a combi you need a 22mm gas supply. I've just had a worcester combi installed and the gas registered fitter located the 22mm in the ground but from the wall up it is 15mm. Therefore there is approx 1.5 meters where the gas supply is connected with a 15mm pipe. He assured me this is ok and proved it with his handheld meter readed showing co2 output of 8.9 which is as advised by the boiler manual. Is this ok? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards