Peel Hotel Gold Voucher is Back

Options
13»

Comments

• christine.pearce25
    Options
    Peel Hotels offered last year a voucher for 2 people to have 2 nights stay (weekend break) with breakfast and dinner starting at £99, a great gift idea. I called them and they are offering the same again at the same prices. I went to Wallingford, Oxford last time and was excellent value for money. Booked into Norfolk Royale Hotel, Bournemouth this year, 2 nights in February including breakfast and dinner for 2 people cost £117:j

Original thread with feedback, prices and booking phone numberhttp://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=2840516
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
  • christine.pearce25
    Options
    oops sorry .....-been away for a couple of weeks ;) I can recommend this offer to anyone, we had a wonderful weekend last time :beer:
  • cazcam
    cazcam Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to the OP. We did this deal in January and stayed at the Cosmopolitan in Leeds. Excellent value for money at £119. The meals were really good, the room was very nice and the staff were very friendly. Also very convenient location being only 5 mins walk from railway station. I have just booked to go again this January. Can't wait! If you want to take any children I was quoted £30 extra per night per child. :)
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    Just bumping the post up as I wanna book Wallingford for next year..Anyone stayed there?Never heard of the place but I want to be as near to Birmingham so we can visit family[my wife will be surprised..shes used to the £10 T ravelodge deals
  • tassels
    Options
    funnyguy wrote: »
    Just bumping the post up as I wanna book Wallingford for next year..Anyone stayed there?Never heard of the place but I want to be as near to Birmingham so we can visit family[my wife will be surprised..shes used to the £10 T ravelodge deals

We stayed at the Wallingford hotel and we had a really nice time. The hotel is old and very charming with a good bar and restaurant. :beer:

One thing you might want to check though is the distance if you want to be near Birmingham. It's quite a long way!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure