We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Firefox 14 Download ??

AirCooledHeaven
AirCooledHeaven Posts: 884 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
edited 13 October 2012 at 4:37PM in Techie Stuff
Hi

Can anyone point me to a download of Firefox 14 British English version?

I finally had to uninstall my much loved ver 3.6.28 due an increashing number of crashes, I installed ver 16 only to discover it no longer supports themes that provide the ver 3 colour icons. Something to do with a change to the way FF handles tabs?? I understand ver 14 is the last one to support ver 3 themes.

PS, before I get unnecessarily flamed again I have googled it already.

Thanks
«1

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.