The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• Dreams777
    Options
    wingobins thanks very much for putting my Buddha on. Hope all is well with your DD. Have you insurance/gurantee or warranty with your ipad? They are so expensive shame if its broke. Perhaps you will be lucky and win one.
    Becks glad the Buddha brought you luck. Have you decided yet what you are going to spend your Amazon voucher on?
    Thanks fire**fly for also putting the Buddha on. I love your cupcakes will have one for my supper later.
    iluvcats I will help myself to some chocolates.
    I won a Lanyard with Brothers Cider a short while ago, have not a clue what it is.
    Glad people are receiving their Pringles speakers, maybe mine will come tomorrow.
    December seems to be very lucky for most of us. Would love to win a Stella prize, only do 1 or 2 a day as I am at work and can't get them done during the day.
    Alfie Blue enjoy your stories, you have a great sense of humour. I enjoy a laugh, you can always be guaranteed a laugh when you pop into the Inn.
    Sheils you have good luck with breakfast cereal, I tried Dorset and Kelloggs Variety, and Crunch Nut but no luck yet.
    My laptop is playing up a bit tonight so I have only done about 7 pages of Advent comps will go now and try and finish the rest.
    SYL.
    :wave:
    Dreams 777:A Be Lucky

December wins: Original Source Pineapple & Coconut Oil Shower Gel, :j Lynx Attract Set :j L'Occitane Sample :j
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    friends103-vi.jpg

Hope everyone has had a good day. I couldn't keep this pace up for very long! :rotfl: Well done to all the Stella winners. No more wins from them for me but been lucky so far anyway. Your DD will be wanting the nail varnish Sue. I was hoping for that one for my DD but she will need to make do with the other one I won.
    Does anyone know anything about the Zenio site? I have an £8 code but don't have an ipad or anything to read thing on. Was wondering if you can do it on the laptop - I'm really not technical!
    Hope your speakers come soon Dreams. I haven't looked at mine yet. I don't know what a Lanyard is either.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    A lanyard is what people wear around their necks that you hook passes etc on to, we had to wear one where I worked.

I've managed to do all of the Advents that I wanted to every day so far, but I've had to cut back on the mag dailies for now. Don't know how long I can keep it up for, I'm not getting anything else done.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • tinktinktinkerbell
    Options
    ive got into a nice routine now with the advents

i have 2 folders, morning advents and advents

i get up and do the ones in the morning folder, these are usually facebook/twitter ones

then i do dailies

then i go through the forums and do the comps added that day

then at midnight i do the ones in my advents folder

im being VERY picky though, im imagining how i would feel if i won said prize if i wouldnt be bothered about it i wont enter

those i have saved i dont enter every day, i only enter if its a good prize/if i really want said prize
  • Dreams777
    Options
    Thanks Sue for letting me know what a Lanyard is.
    At present the only comps I am doing is the Advent comps if I like the prizes and the normal cash prizes in TV comps.
    :wave:
    Dreams 777:A Be Lucky

December wins: Original Source Pineapple & Coconut Oil Shower Gel, :j Lynx Attract Set :j L'Occitane Sample :j
  • StokieBecks
    Options
    Dreams - When i get my amazon voucher I am putting it on my amazon account until I have enough money for my Kindle Fire HD :rotfl: I have just got another £5 from points on my surveys page (which i really need to do more often)
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • StokieBecks
    Options
    I am doing a few advents each day (not loads) and still doing all my dailies and normal comps that I want to enter.
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • tinktinktinkerbell
    Options
    Dreams - When i get my amazon voucher I am putting it on my amazon account until I have enough money for my Kindle Fire HD :rotfl: I have just got another £5 from points on my surveys page (which i really need to do more often)

what survey site do you use becks?
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had almost £20 with you gov survey site but I just couldn't be bothered in the end! They changed it to using points to enter prizes if you wanted so I used most of the points on that!
    I've just entered random advents this yr. Theres some that need flash so it's easy to rule out which ones I can't do on iPad!

Dreams, do you know I never even thought of the guarantee on iPad. It's not a yr old yet so will have to dig it out! (thanks for the reminder ;)) I would love to win another so we won't fight over it! :D I asked for one on the kiss thread....not that I'm expecting my name to be called out!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You could also claim on your house contents insurance wingo if you have accidental cover
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family