The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I have had a WEM for a Revlon lip butter (from the facebook daily) also postie has left a card to say he had two parcels for me. Guessing its my pringles speaker and part of my poppy cat prize but have to wait and see (andcan't get them redelivered now til sat!)
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 10 December 2012 at 6:43PM
    Options
    oh fiddlesticks!!! Just trying to sort my signature out and me santas have all gone to the left!!!! Bear with me while i sort it!!!! Im not good on techie stuff!!! :D:rotfl:

On second thoughts, i will leave the wee santas there, they look quite happy enough!!! xxxxx
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • bishopsgirl
    bishopsgirl Posts: 1,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Very cold here too.

Keep forgetting to do the Stella comp only done 1 today.

Had a dvd delivered today thanks to Laksimi7 - will make a lovely little gift.

Not doing very well keeping up with the advents or anything else really- too easily distracted as usual.

Well done everyone else on their wins.

Hope your DD is better soon wingo.

Keep warm everyone.
    Be Lucky Everyone
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Evening,hope you all had a good day. I spent mine shopping for food and doing housework.I had 2 little wins today
    I won a shower cream from the Stella comp and a 7Digital music voucher from the Pringles comp. I'm doing quite well with wins this month,hope it continues,lol
    Have a good evening.
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I finally got off to a start with the STELLA giveaway, 3 WEMS altogether today ad 3 prizes delivered today.

I got a Radox Shower Scrub, a OPI nail varnish from Stella and Revlon Lip Butter WEMs.

And my two Pringles speakers, and Boost drinks and Nando's vouchers also came today. Still waiting for my wine and cheese gift set from Dorset's cereals to turn up now.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the Pringles speakers. I didn't expect anything like this for stuff they're basically giving away free. I mean, the Kingsmill sandwich cutter were absolutely rubbish!
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done on your wins lilrahi, bishopsgirl and Becks! :T
    I really must try firing up my old mean machine pc (if it works!) I quite fancy one of those Pringle speakers! :)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

Hope all is well,I am fine today,my Pringles Speaker came today but I donated it so someone else can use it so that was my good deed for the day.

I went to Coffee group and then had a walk along the seafront.I then came home and had lunch,I went to do a food shop with Mum and Dad and spent loads as most of it is snacks for my christmas at home in between visiting my parents :)

Well done on the wins! I havent won a Variety pack yet but will keep trying.

Have a nice evening!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I still haven't won anything off the Stella comp :rotfl:
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I still haven't won anything off the Stella comp :rotfl:

I was quite ready to give up because I have been entering every single time since it started and I hadn't won up to now. But today has really boosted my spirits!
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Warning! Alert: Primark Christmas Giveaways is apparently dodgy,something isnt quite right about that facebook page,so if you like them do unlike them someone has put up about it here
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4337349

thanks to Vanpopple for warning us :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family