We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn Part 39

1…123124126128129…806

Comments

  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I_luv_cats wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaIpYHEvvzbDTWodcsR7rqd1ZxGVOQjJFCqj4n7x-cRi76xgz4qlVG75o


    won £3 on the Thunderball (no. 11)

    Number three win the ipad mini please! :rotfl:



    :j:j well done again iluvcats :j:D you're on a roll :j

    fingers crossed it's the ipad mini for you

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT41BQfa7rCmZVtQ56aWmX4a3E81EDYPb5sF-ZDdOE36NfWXoej
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Right i am off to bed. Feel drained x

    hope you feel better tomorrow becks


    sweet-dreams-good-night-graphic.gif
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,976
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Evening / morning all :) Has everyone been having a good weekend? OH has gone off camping with some friends tonight so I've been out for a few drinks and games of bingo. Going to have a glass of Baileys, a late night and get caught up on a few comps :D
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    happy-sunday-picture-for-fb-share.jpg


    Morning all,

    Slept like a log last night - all the travelling over the last 3 days caught up on me. Not going to do much except ironing and comping today! DH will probably drag me out for a walk. He thinks it looks sad having to go himself and excercise is good for me.
    Have a good day everyone.

    101377-chickenAnimated.gifsheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    Morning!!! Love to all and happy sunday!!!:A:A

    Have an admission :o Had a bit of a pea explosion last night with my dinner!!!! Everything was cooking along nicely, got peas out of freezer and blow me i dropped the bag!!!!!:eek::eek: Wee green balls all over the kitchen floor :rotfl::rotfl: Cat was loving it and chasing them - best game mums ever come up with :D:rotfl: Half hour spent getting them all. lol - Lucky ive got good sense of humour -sadly escapee peas were caught and sent to the bin, such a waste :o However, Pea catcher aker cat retired for the night:rotfl: and i enjoyed the rest of my dinner. :D:D xxxxxx
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Morning all

    Have a good day and don't forget The Times comp
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    edited 4 November 2012 at 2:01PM
    Morning all

    Torrential rain here all night and no sign of it getting lighter - had intended to go and have a mooch round the shops but not going out in that. I'd need an boat!

    I have a pile of book reviews to do so will do those plus as many Times entries as I can.

    Have a lucky day everyone!

    Lots to do so will need to be like this chap and get on with it -

    560563_10151303515172994_2003016045_n.jpg
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Lol - loving that pic SueMaggie!

    My DD woke up at 9am on the dot, I think she really wants me to win an iPad mini ;)

    But I only found yesterday's at 7.30pm because I was busy with household stuff. So even though I'm going to lunch to a friend's house, I will be making an hourly bathroom trip! Thank God for 3G!!!

    Just getting back in the swing of things after a week away in Bournemouth. Missed a whole bunch of ITV comps but oh well.

    Loving your pea story, AlfieBlue.
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Can I ask for a bit of advice.

    My house has a bit of a lean-to kinda area, covered and partially enclosed. On Friday I noticed three kittens sort of frolicking around. They're not really new, new kittens but still small. I don't know who they belong to. My next door have cats which sometimes hang out in this space so I thought the kittens were theirs but apparently not.

    Yesterday saw nothing but when I was going up to bed, I heard miawing from outside and this morning I see they're sleeping under my treadmill.

    I don't have pets, don't want them. I like to the idea of pets but would find the reality, cleaning, housetraining etc very hard.

    What do I do? I don't want them to die, and worried since they probably haven't eaten for a while.
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,459
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    lilrahi wrote: »
    Can I ask for a bit of advice.

    My house has a bit of a lean-to kinda area, covered and partially enclosed. On Friday I noticed three kittens sort of frolicking around. They're not really new, new kittens but still small. I don't know who they belong to. My next door have cats which sometimes hang out in this space so I thought the kittens were theirs but apparently not.

    Yesterday saw nothing but when I was going up to bed, I heard miawing from outside and this morning I see they're sleeping under my treadmill.

    I don't have pets, don't want them. I like to the idea of pets but would find the reality, cleaning, housetraining etc very hard.

    What do I do? I don't want them to die, and worried since they probably haven't eaten for a while.

    Best to post in the pets section.

    Can you feed them some chopped up scraps for now and contact your local animal rescue centre?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.