We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Slow Starting and Shutting down
Comments
-
On my Start up i just have Avast and Windows Messenger.You need to go to the sticky thread on here and read the top thread that tells you what to do to speed up your computer .
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/24368490 -
-
Unless my eyes are getting dodgy(er?), it looks like Incredimail is on there.
Always a bad move from other threads on here.:wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:
Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.0 -
I did all that unchecking on the advanced option but at the end it said only the administrator could perform some of those alterations. I'm logged in on one of the administrator accounts so IDU that.
I didn't realize; thought I'd got rid of Imbed-imail years ago!Unless my eyes are getting dodgy(er?), it looks like Incredimail is on there.
Always a bad move from other threads on here.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards