• Thanks ellemm
    2014 Losses - Front Door Key, Premier League, Luis Suarez
  • AtomicOctogirlAtomicOctogirl Forumite
    496 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    I take my hat off to you compsalex. ;)

You may be a comping genius. Thank you!
    2016: Jack Daniels Sauce, After Eight Mints, Kung Fu Panda Apron, Smashbox Mini Mascara, Heel Pads, 5* Hotel In Manchester + Spending Spree and Dove Products! £75 Forever 21 Voucher!, Hotel Break with Dinner, Delicious Mag Subscription, Next Shoes, Book

HUGE THANKS! To all those who post comps and answers:A
  • Excellent, so easy to set up. Thank you :beer:
  • whizzybopwhizzybop Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this can be done with last pass? Thanks
  • edited 20 October 2012 at 10:55AM
    Daphne01Daphne01 Forumite
    22.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 October 2012 at 10:55AM
    Thanks compsalex, if I can ever get dailies to work again I'll give it a go lol :D

On the subject of Roboform, I used to be able to fill forms when they opened in a pop up and for some reason I can't do it anymore. Even right clicking the mouse doesn't work as the fill form option isn't there for the pop up forms.

Any ideas you intelligent people ;):D

This is an example:

robo_zps9754398b.jpg
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• Hi

Sometimes if Roboform won't fill a form I left click with mouse in the first field that needs filling and try again - doesn't always work though!
  • Daphne01Daphne01 Forumite
    22.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    compsalex wrote: »
    Hi

Sometimes if Roboform won't fill a form I left click with mouse in the first field that needs filling and try again - doesn't always work though!

Won't work with any of them now :mad:
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• Saw this a while ago but have only just got round to setting it up. You're an absolute angel for sharing your expertise, it works like a charm. Had been avoiding these dailies for a while, there's so many of them now, but will be giving them another whirl now I have this tool. Hope lots of fantastic wins come your way after this compsalex, you massively deserve it for this xx
    :hello:Hello and thanks to all you gorgeous MSErs posting comps, answers and advice xx
  • Have you tried removing Roboform and reinstalling it Daphne? It made mine work again after I had problems.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • edited 20 October 2012 at 5:01PM
    compsalexcompsalex Forumite
    770 posts
    edited 20 October 2012 at 5:01PM
    If you're uninstalling and reinstalling it might be worth backing up your logins, identities etc beforehand. It probably takes less than a minute.

Create a new folder on Desktop for instance, call it something like Robobackup, then click on Roboform - Options - User Data - Backup. Backup to the folder you've just created.

If you need to restore your logins etc do the same but choose Restore instead of Backup.

Its worth everyone backing up periodically - just imagine losing all your logins !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support