Orla Kiely Scarves for muchos cheapness at Uniqlo

Options

Comments

• lizziebell*80
    Options
    Vickiv55
    what is the code for the free delivery please... I cannot find it in the Forum... cheers

For future ref go into main "bargain buys...." category and there is a discount codes part of the forum, go into that then search for the company you want in the search forum box and bingo

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4192993&highlight=uniqlo

However might not be working anymore based on last comment on 4th
  • lizziebell*80
    Options
    I am wearing my scarf now ;)
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Blimey, the leaf pattern sold out while I was ordering. They look lovely.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • Erinnire
    Erinnire Posts: 515 Forumite
    Options
    I had two of the blue flower ones turn up today for mums Xmas pressies they are lovely!
  • tiff
    Options
    Oh Good because I ordered two of those as well as the purple one as my MIL has a coat it would look great with. And my daughter is called Erin, great choice lol
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • tiff
    Options
    Just to say my 3 scarves arrived today and I'm very pleased with them. Just checked the website and they have a couple of different designs on there so might be worth checking now and again.
  • morebeerplease
    Options
    Thank-you, ordered one today for a gift (code appears to have expired though, but ho-hum!). Looked at the scarf again after the order and have decided to keep it for myself :D
  • Elliebabe
    Elliebabe Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    I have several of these scarfs they are lovely and make great Christmas gifts.
  • morebeerplease
    Options
    Scarf arrived today with a bonus pack of jelly beans! It's really nice and good quality. Thanks OP
  • Emms
    Emms Posts: 956 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if they still sell all the scarfs in the London Store? Ive been in before and bought some and just wanted to order more off the website but its only showing two patterns :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure