Orla Kiely Scarves for muchos cheapness at Uniqlo

Options

Comments

• headpodd
    Options
    My scarves arrived yesterday (with jelly beans) and i was very pleased with them. wore my favourite of the two today and got two compliments and only wore them to and from work.

Never in my wildest dreams would i have seen/purchased these without this site and the OP - so thanks very much. :)
  • MoaningMyrtle
    MoaningMyrtle Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was in Uniqlo on Friday and these were flying off the shelves, some ladies were buying armfuls of the scarves.
    A minute at the till, a lifetime on the bill.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

one life, live it!
  • jeningers
    jeningers Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    Got my parcel today- 4 scarves all lovely 3 for pressies one for me:j

Sadly no jellybeans in my bag though:(
  • Rachel2390
    Options
    Thanks for this. I have just ordered 4 of the scarves as Christmas presents through Quidco (5% cashback) but Grazia P&P code not accepted (maybe because order under £50) but still a great find!!
  • fiscalfreckles
    Options
    Rachel2390 wrote: »
    Thanks for this. I have just ordered 4 of the scarves as Christmas presents through Quidco (5% cashback) but Grazia P&P code not accepted (maybe because order under £50) but still a great find!!

I think the code has expired now.
  • flandot
    flandot Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    Options
    IHateDida wrote: »
    Bear in mind I bought the large - don't know if other sizes are shorter - and it comes down to about 2-3 inches above my knee (I'm 5'5"ish). Will wear with boots and leggings/tights - too short for a dress with bare legs and too long for a top. It would probably be just below your knee and could be worn as a dress if you are 5'1"??? I love mine - I think you could take them up without them looking too odd if you find its too long.

Thanks :) I might give them a go. If they are too long I can send them round to the alterations lady who lives nearby and ask her to shorten them!
    Feb wins: Angry Birds mug, £250 Perfume Shop bundle :D
  • betty1058
    Options
    Hi, just off to buy some Orla Kiely scarves as Christmas pressie - got to start somewhere - can you please advise the free delivery code. Many thanks
  • mintymoneysaver
    Options
    Thankyou. Just ordered two for friends, and an extra one for me!
  • *cake*
    *cake* Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    If it's of interest to anyone, you can get £5 off a £40 spend at Uniqlo via a JellyBelly promotion running at the moment. Caught my eye when I passed the JellyBelly bags at my local supermarket. :p Thought it might help someone if they're ordering several scarves or other items. :)

Here's the link to the offer:
    http://ml.shop.uniqlo.co.uk/public/jellybelly.jsp

Hope this helps someone.
  • Pola_Ginger
    Options
    Vickiv55
    what is the code for the free delivery please... I cannot find it in the Forum... cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure