Orla Kiely Scarves for muchos cheapness at Uniqlo

Options

Comments

• lizziebell*80
    Options
    Ordered another one today that wasn't in stock on Sunday, free del still working with capital G
  • preep
    preep Posts: 924 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just received mine & very pleased with it. Bit miffed I didn't get any jelly beans though!

Ahhh thats where the jelly beans came from....I didn't notice them in the packaging,they were sitting on my bed - couldn't work out where the jelly beans came from!
  • Kay.Samuels
    Options
    I ordered the scarf I wanted, was in stock and got the code to work too! :j
    It is only a bargain if you need it!
  • cocalls
    cocalls Posts: 881 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    preep wrote: »
    Ahhh thats where the jelly beans came from....I didn't notice them in the packaging,they were sitting on my bed - couldn't work out where the jelly beans came from!

mine arrived yesterday they're really nice-i opened themon the bed too maybe i'll find some jelly beans in there too!
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't receive the jelly beans and I bought 2 tunics and a scarf! Pah!

But just to confirm the tunics are absolutely lovely and fit really well (stretchy material but are quite loose anyway) - and I am far from a waif....!!! Keeping both of them - they will look great with leggings/tights! The large fits my arms ok also - so all good!

Thanks OP - I would never have found them otherwise!:)
  • flandot
    flandot Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    Options
    IHateDida wrote: »
    I didn't receive the jelly beans and I bought 2 tunics and a scarf! Pah!

But just to confirm the tunics are absolutely lovely and fit really well (stretchy material but are quite loose anyway) - and I am far from a waif....!!! Keeping both of them - they will look great with leggings/tights! The large fits my arms ok also - so all good!

Thanks OP - I would never have found them otherwise!:)

What sort of length are the tunics? I am a complete titch (about 5ft 1) and am worried they'll be massively long!
    Feb wins: Angry Birds mug, £250 Perfume Shop bundle :D
  • fiscalfreckles
    Options
    Can't get the code to work now; maybe it has expired?
  • meanmum
    meanmum Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    flandot wrote: »
    What sort of length are the tunics? I am a complete titch (about 5ft 1) and am worried they'll be massively long!
    If you click on the size guide next to the actual item, it gives you detailed dimensions.
    They have some new items on there now, a shorter tunic in addition to the collared dress, and some blouses.
  • Perranlady
    Options
    Code not working for me now - worked yesterday!!! Should have completed my purchase then - serves me right!!
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    flandot wrote: »

Bear in mind I bought the large - don't know if other sizes are shorter - and it comes down to about 2-3 inches above my knee (I'm 5'5"ish). Will wear with boots and leggings/tights - too short for a dress with bare legs and too long for a top. It would probably be just below your knee and could be worn as a dress if you are 5'1"??? I love mine - I think you could take them up without them looking too odd if you find its too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure