Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• moneysavingfaff
    Options
    :j:T

Thanks for posting this! Don't even need to spend £ on printing as you can write the claim number on paper to include with the receipt!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi,

New to this thread. Was in Asda last night and wanted a small travel deodorant having read some fantastic reviews online. In-store they didn't have the one I wanted but they did have Perspirex and it came with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Has anyone claimed this?

I ask because I have found it's no use to me as I can't use it until 48 hours post shaving. I therefore wondered whether I should return it to Asda or claim the money back on the website.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

New to this thread. Was in Asda last night and wanted a small travel deodorant having read some fantastic reviews online. In-store they didn't have the one I wanted but they did have Perspirex and it came with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Has anyone claimed this?

I ask because I have found it's no use to me as I can't use it until 48 hours post shaving. I therefore wondered whether I should return it to Asda or claim the money back on the website.

If you search this thread you'll see that other people have had aggro with both the deodorant and claiming the TMF so if I was you, I'd try Asda first.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    If you search this thread you'll see that other people have had aggro with both the deodorant and claiming the TMF so if I was you, I'd try Asda first.

Thanks, will do.

:T
  • m1kjm
    edited 2 September 2018 at 2:34PM
    Options
    Promotional neck collars seen today in Tesco on Hop House 13 Lager.

Purchase between 01.09.18 and 30.09.18. Claim by 31.10.18.

Mail in offer 15 words, original neck collar and itemised till receipt required.

https://www.promotions.uk.com/hophouse13
  • chrissy3634
    Options
    Is this for individual bottles or a pack of 4 please?
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Is this for individual bottles or a pack of 4 please?

The neck collars were on the individual bottles and the ts and cs confirm it's the individual bottles.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A new one.

However, it must be purchased before the 18th September 2018 and requires a photo upload of hair only (not face) showing that full grey hair coverage was not achieved.

https://nutrissemoneyback.co.uk/

GARNIER NUTRISSE CREME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. This promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over, with the exception of L’Or!al group or Valassis employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion.
    2. If you are not satisfied that the result obtained from using Garnier Nutrisse Crème is perfect grey coverage, Garnier will refund the actual price paid, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
    3. Purchase period for refunds is from 2nd August to 18th September 2018
    4. To obtain your refund go to www.nutrissemoneyback.co.uk and fully complete the online form and submit this online together with:
      1. A scanned copy of a valid receipt showing the retailer and date of your purchase of Garnier Nutrisse Crème.
      2. A picture of your hair following application of Garnier Nutrisse Crème showing that the grey has not been totally covered. This must be a picture that is taken on the same day that you applied the Garnier Nutrisse Crème. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for a refund where grey hair has regrown after the point of application.
    5. Submissions for refunds which do not include the items listed in point 4 above will be rejected.
    6. Submissions must be received on or before 18th October 2018 and any submissions for a refund received after this date will be rejected.
    7. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. Proof of submitting a request online will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delayed submissions/forms and/or their contents.
    8. Valassis Limited, acting for you and on behalf of Garnier, will refund the actual purchase price paid for the pack of Garnier Nutrisse Crème, as evidenced by the receipt provided (via bank transfer to the account details provided at the time of submission).
    9. Valassis Limited, on behalf of Garnier, will be responsible for the cost of paying the refund to you, but you will be responsible for any other costs associated with the refund process.
    10. Valassis Limited, on behalf of Garnier, will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 10 days of receipt of a correctly completed form together with the items listed in point 4 above.
    11. Only one refund is available per person per household.
    12. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
    13. All personal details will be deleted 30 days after the end of the campaign.
    14. Garnier reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
    15. By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
    16. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
    PROMOTER: L’Or!al (UK) Limited, acting through its Garnier trading division, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ. This promotion is administered by Valassis Limited.
    Minimum T&C’s
    *Perfect grey coverage guaranteed or your money back. Valid for UK residents only aged 18+ on purchases between 02/08/18 – 18/09/18. Must submit online form with purchase receipt and picture of your hair showing grey not covered by 18/10/18. One refund per person per household. Full terms & conditions apply @ www.nutrissemoneyback.co.uk.
  • Mazza1981
    Options
    Hi,

New to this thread. Was in Asda last night and wanted a small travel deodorant having read some fantastic reviews online.

Not Try Me Free related but would you be able to share the name of the deodorant you read so many positive reviews about? I'm looking for one for my upcoming holidays. Thanks!
  • bigboystephen
    Options
    Mazza1981 wrote: »
    Not Try Me Free related but would you be able to share the name of the deodorant you read so many positive reviews about? I'm looking for one for my upcoming holidays. Thanks!
    fuel 10k is back on
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure