Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I had to wait the full 28 days and payment didn't include postage.

Hi Could you tell me more about the Cushelle cashback please ? I seem to have missed this one !
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    Hi Could you tell me more about the Cushelle cashback please ? I seem to have missed this one !

It's this one:
    http://www.cushelle.com/mbg-terms-and-conditions-2018
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Jarlsberg cheese

Buy 3 packs to get 1 free
    Flashed pack with code

https://www.freejarlsberg.co.uk/terms
  • 20400keith
    20400keith Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 June 2018 at 8:35PM
    Options
    It's advertised as First Pack Free - I can't see anything ruling out people who have participated in previous Perfect Fit offers. I know they extended the closing date of the last TMF so I'm not sure if this is a rebranded version.

https://www.perfect-fit.co.uk/first-pack-free-offer

FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. Money back offer available to UK residents aged 18 or over, who have purchased a qualifying Perfect Fit !!!8482; Cat or Dog product and who comply with these terms and conditions.
    2. Refund available on the following Perfect Fit products: (i) Dry Cat Food (190g, 750g and 2.8kg); (ii) Wet Cat Food (4-pouch and 12-pouch packs); and (iii) Dry Dog Food (825g and 2.6kg). A qualifying product must be purchased between 1st March and 21st December 2018 (both dates included). Offer excludes Perfect Fit!!!8482; Dry Cat Food 7kg, Dry Dog Food 6kg and 14.5kg. In order to claim a full refund, you will need to:
    (a) go to www.perfect-fit.co.uk/free-pack;
    (b) complete your personal details in the on-line form;
    (c) upload a photo of the original till receipt confirming the purchase of the qualifying Perfect Fit!!!8482; product between 1st March and 21st December 2018. Ensure the purchase dates are clearly visible on the receipt.
    (d) Submit the completed form on-line.
    3. A refund claim must be received by no later than 30th December 2018.
    4. Only claims using the official on-line form, accompanied by an uploaded original till receipt will be accepted.
    5. Maximum of one refund claim per person. No bulk or third party claims will be accepted.
    6. Your statutory rights are not affected by this offer.
    7. Claimants submitting a valid form will receive a refund to the value of the price paid for the qualifying Perfect Fit !!!8482; product as evidenced on their till receipt. The refund will be issued in either cheque form or as a bank transfer. You will be able to select your preferred method of refund payment on the on-line claim form. Cheques will be made out to the name provided on the claim form. Please allow 28 days for the receipt of your refund from validation of your claim. All personal information provided on the application form will be retained and used solely for purposes connected with the administration of this money back offer. No personal data will be retained once all valid claims have been refunded, unless you have given us permission to do so when completing and submitting the claim form. Bank account and sort code details provided by claimants requesting payment of their refund by bank transfer will be deleted automatically following payment of the refund.
    8. By submitting a refund form, claimants agree and acknowledge that Valassis Ltd ("Valassis") will act as their agent and will be authorised to take all steps necessary to recover and hold a refund for and on their behalf. The Promoter will pay refunds to Valassis, for holding and transferring to valid claimants in accordance with these terms and conditions. Payment by the Promoter of a refund to Valassis constitutes settlement of the Promoter's obligation to that claimant. Valassis will then be responsible for making a refund payment to the claimant in accordance with Condition 7 above.
    9. No responsibility can be accepted for on-line claim forms that are not received, are delayed, have not been completed correctly or are not accompanied with an uploaded photo of a till receipt. Proof of submitting a claim form is not proof of delivery.
    10. A claimant requesting a refund agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Claims submitted which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse such claims at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if Valassis is unable to make payment of a refund, or it is not received, as a result of an incorrect or incomplete address having been provided by the claimant when submitting their refund claim.
    11. This offer and terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer.
    12. Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham on the Wolds, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4RS.
  • frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi does anyone know anything about this please?

I received some samples and aleaflet to say the was 30 day moneyback guarantee at https://www.discovercetaphil.co.uk money back guarantee, But when I go there I can see any details
    Can anyone help please?

TIA
  • Couponkid
    Couponkid Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I have been monitoring this page for a while and comments seem to have dried up.
    Please remember to share your knowledge on free products.
    Here is my contribution Free Foraging Fox Beetroot Ketchup

As a new member I cant post the link so please go on their website in the section contact us is a sub section try for free where you can upload your receipt product is purchasable in Sainsburys or Waitrose.:j:j
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Couponkid wrote: »
    I have been monitoring this page for a while and comments seem to have dried up.

As a new member I cant post the link so please go on their website in the section contact us is a sub section try for free where you can upload your receipt product is purchasable in Sainsburys or Waitrose.:j:j

Thank you Couponkid, http://www.foragingfox.com/trytff/

I shall try my hardest to remember :rotfl:
  • bigboystephen
    Options
    Couponkid wrote: »

thanks for the find and here is the link offer ends 30/06/2018
    http://www.foragingfox.com/trytff/
  • m1kjm
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Thank you Couponkid, http://www.foragingfox.com/trytff/

I shall try my hardest to remember :rotfl:

It's been on CheckoutSmart so I shall be keeping an eye on there to see if they extend their offer so I can make a profit on it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback