m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    fuel 10k is back on

https://fuel10k.com/free/
  • bigboystephen
    Options

terms and conditions are not that clear but it looks like you can get more than 1 for free
  • roseroserosenose
    roseroserosenose Posts: 120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 7 September 2018 at 7:30AM
    Options
    Went to Morrisons yesterday and found Schar Gluten Free tortellini which had a black sleeve on it saying 'Try Me Free'.

Also seem to be ravioli and tagliatelle versions which are try me free too!

Need to submit a form online, write a 15 word statement about what you thought and then send off your receipt to a freepost address.
    :money:
  • trefre1
    trefre1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    re 4233 above the [EMAIL="t@c"]t&c[/EMAIL] of the September Fuel offer state :TERMS AND CONDITIONS GRANOLA & NUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY PROMOTION 1st – 30th September 2018
    1. The promoter is FSM LLP T/A Fresh Marketing (Registered No. OC319638) whose registered office is at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE
    2. This is a UK only promotion. Entries from outside of UK will not be accepted.
    3. To enter this promotion, you must fill in your details at fuel10k.com/free and upload an image of your receipt. This will enter you into our database. You will receive monthly emails from FUEL10K and can unsubscribe at any time.
    4. This promotion is only valid for one product per person only.
    5. Participants must be over 18yrs of age to enter this promotion
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Went to Morrisons yesterday and found Schar Gluten Free tortellini which had a black sleeve on it saying 'Try Me Free'.

Also seem to be ravioli and tagliatelle versions which are try me free too!

Need to submit a form online, write a 15 word statement about what you thought and then send off your receipt to a freepost address.

Crazyangel beat you to it in post 4219 ;)
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

terms and conditions are not that clear but it looks like you can get more than 1 for free
    No I put in seperate receipts for granola and nut butter but only received payment for the granola.
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    Re Fuel10K - I would suggest emailing Fuel10k & asking if they will accept both receipts. According to the website, their email is: fuel@fuel10k.com or there is also a form on their website to contact them. They were very helpful with an earlier similar promotion
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Re Fuel10K - I would suggest emailing Fuel10k & asking if they will accept both receipts. According to the website, their email is: fuel@fuel10k.com or there is also a form on their website to contact them. They were very helpful with an earlier similar promotion
    I did email them and the response I got, was I was only entitled to one product.
  • antdebju
    Options
    mbg on merrydown cider, picked one up in Tesco yesterday. no refund on postage though
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    I did email them and the response I got, was I was only entitled to one product.

Is there someone in your family who could apply using the second receipt, with their email & perhaps using a different computer or phone?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback