Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Has anyone done the Perfect Fit MBG deal, I can't seem to find the form we need to complete. The webpage that the T's & C's gave doesn't seem to work.

Had same problem, about 5/6 weeks ago. Emailed them, got a reply saying they'd be in touch within 72 hours. Not sure, can't quite remember, but think didn't hear anything further, but tried again, and form was there. Printed as many as would need, all in one go, while it was there as didn't need to complete on line. Away from home at present so may now have received cheque, but it hadn't come within the 28 days. Haven't done other addresses till more confidant of receiving refund!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had same problem, about 5/6 weeks ago. Emailed them, got a reply saying they'd be in touch within 72 hours. Not sure, can't quite remember, but think didn't hear anything further, but tried again, and form was there. Printed as many as would need, all in one go, while it was there as didn't need to complete on line. Away from home at present so may now have received cheque, but it hadn't come within the 28 days. Haven't done other addresses till more confidant of receiving refund!

Yeah same here, I tried on numerous occasions to find / access the form but it wasn't making an appearance, I then emailed them (no reply also but was only a few days ago) after emailing them I managed to access the form and printed a couple.
    Many would probably have given up, lol
    Posted mine off yesterday; hoping I filled out the batch number correctly as if didn't give much guidance on that.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm surprised to hear about the Perfect Fit issues because I did mine back in May and they all came back ok.
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    https://fuel10k.com/free/

Email a receipt (max £3) by 31 12 17 for full refund but only for one of the following:
    i. FUEL10K Porridge Pots (any flavour)
    ii. FUEL10K Quark with Fruit (any flavour)
    iii. FUEL10K Granola (any flavour)
    iii. FUEL10K Breakfast Drink (any flavour)

''GET YOUR FREE* FUEL10K FIX HERE.
    Sign up below to redeem a FREE FUEL10K Porridge Pot, Quark with Fruit Pouch, Granola Box or one of our high protein Breakfast Drinks. Fill in your information below and we’ll send you an email with details on how to get your free FUEL10K. *Prior purchase required, see terms and conditions for more details.''
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Marigold

I have received the Marigold refund.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Is anyone else still waiting for their 9 Bar refunds?
  • m1kjm
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Is anyone else still waiting for their 9 Bar refunds?

This is their reply:

Thank you for your email. We've had a few technical issues with the process, but we'll be processing all the claims as soon as possible so look out for an update in the next week or so.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I see there's a taste challenge on Princes Corned Beef:
    https://www.princes.co.uk/take-the-taste-challenge/
    however, they're only refunding half the cost in the form of a coupon! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Spotted this with a TMF sticker while out and about.

Apologies if already posted...

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The promotion is run by yousay, with a refund via paypal. However the closing date is fast approaching.

eatstoats.yousay.org

Just my personal opinion but these really are delicious, more like flapjacks than cereal bars.

T&Cs below:
    1. The offer is open to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of Stoats Porridge Bars Ltd (the Promoter), Abstract Niche Limited (Co. Registration No. 05855811) or Core2Store Limited (Co. Registration. No. 05109433) (the Administrator), their families, agents or anyone else connected with the offer or the parties named above. Additionally, the offer is not open to employees of Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco or Waitrose. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.

2. The offer runs on Stoats Orange & Dark Chocolate Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Apple & Cinnamon Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Blueberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g and Stoats Raspberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g on specially marked packs from 21/09/2017 to midnight on 31/12/2017 (the Promotional Period).

3. You must apply online for this offer before midnight on the 31/12/2017 (the Closing Date).

4. Subject to compliance with the terms of this Promotion, Participants will receive a reward of a monetary value equivalent to the Recommended Retail Price of £2.49 or the price paid as proven by the Participants receipt supplied in accordance with paragraph 5.2.2 below, whichever is the lower.

5. In order to claim the Try Me For Free reward, Participant must:

5.1 Purchase a Try Me For Free stickered pack of Stoats Orange & Dark Chocolate Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Apple & Cinnamon Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Blueberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Raspberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g in participating Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco & Waitrose stores during the Promotional Period and;

5.2 Before the Closing Date:

5.2.1 login to the website address shown on the sticker found on the Try Me For Free pack purchased by you.

5.2.2 follow the instructions on the website regarding uploading a scan or photo of an original valid receipt of purchase of the Stoats Orange & Dark Chocolate Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Apple & Cinnamon Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Blueberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Raspberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g showing purchase during the Promotional Period.

5.2.3 if you would like us to contact you in the future, provide your name and postal address as directed by the website.

5.2.4 answer a number of questions (the Questionnaire).

5.2.5 provide valid and legitimate PayPal details for payment of your Reward.

6. No bulk, third party or consumer group applications will be accepted.

7. Only one claim and one Reward per person and per household will be accepted.

8. Anyone trying to circumvent these rules by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Promotion.

9. Only individuals may participate.

10. If it becomes apparent that a Participant is using a computer or computers to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of script, brute force or any other automated means, that persons or group of persons entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.

11. The offer is only good on purchases of Try Me For Free stickered packs of Stoats Orange & Dark Chocolate Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Apple & Cinnamon Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Blueberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g, Stoats Raspberry & Honey Porridge Oat Bars 4 x 50g and will continue only while stocks last or until the Closing Date specified in these terms and conditions, whichever comes first.

12. The Reward will be credited to the nominated PayPal address of Participant. The Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to disqualify Participants who are unable or unwilling to provide a PayPal address, without any further liability to such Participants.

13. Participants without a PayPal address will not receive a Reward for participation.

14. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.

15. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.

16. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any applications delayed or corrupted.

17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to: asking for address and identity details; refusing further participation in the Promotion and; disqualifying the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotions application requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.

18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.

19. Personal information gathered during the Promotion will be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion only, and will not be retained by the Promoter following the campaign unless agreed to by the applicant when completing the Questionnaire. Please review the privacy policy on the Promotions website for more information on how your data is handled.

20. The Try Me For Free is offered as a thank you for sharing your views with us. It must be taken as offered. No alternative rewards will be provided. All Rewards are non-transferable.

21. Your statutory rights are not affected.

22. Please allow up to 28 days for your PayPal account to be credited.

23. The Promoters decision is final in all matters pertaining to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.

24. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
  • bananapocket70
    Options
    Hi InA

Thanks for this post. Can you tell us which supermarket you spotted these in please. Many thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback