Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had 2 offers that didn't pay out last year.
    upbeat drink and galaxy hot chocolate.

It does make you wonder the amount of post that goes missing or where the offers are just not honoured.

I still do TMF offers however I am a little more selective over which ones I pick to ensure that I don't end up buying a product that I wouldn't normally use and ending up not getting the promised refund.

It didn't used to be so bad getting refunds in the past,and in honesty I much prefer the non postal ones now where they refund to an account or paypal. Easier to track.
    Totally agree...
    This is why I don't send multiple ones off until I've got the first one back successfully.
    I didn't bother with the Galaxy Hot Choc, never saw the promo packs plus I have plenty of hot choc in the house and you had to foot the postage yourself, which makes it more of a loss if they don't cough up.
    I've had problems with a couple in the past but not for a while though I don't do them all nowadays and I never seem to be able to find the promo packs for some of them.
    At the mo I am still awaiting the Perfect Fit back so hopefully that will pay out as it's been over a month now, I don't know why they quote the 28 days as some of them seem to process them in batches and take longer! Unfortunately when something goes wrong these claims can often be difficult to follow up as they're usually run by third party marketing companies and if they don't respond and you have to go to the brand manufacture they often don't want to know as it's nothing to do with them, I had a nightmare a few years back with some vitamins, got it back eventually but since then I'll always wait until I have one back before doing another if the promo finishes before I get it back and I don't get chance to do the second it's just one of those things... This was the case with Perfect Fit for me; would've liked to do the second but not prepared to risk it until I know.

Completely agree, the internet based ones seem much more reliable and some are superfast in paying out too, much prefer them.
  • Africat
    Options
    Can't remember if this has been mentioned before, couldn't see it.

Alo Juice TMF

http://www.alodrink.co.uk/tryalo/
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've had an email from A2 milk:
    We’re so convinced that you’ll love a2 Milk™ when you’ve tried it, that if you’re not astonished, we will give you your money back! Pick up a ‘Try me FREE’ promotional bottle in store for a limited time. Full T&C’s apply. Find your nearest store to try a2 Milk™ for FREE.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    I didn't get my Galaxy either. Did you try following it up? Fortunately I only did it once.
    I tend not to blame the post, too much of a coincidence when all, or many applications, (different addresses) are not refunded.

Would you believe it. My Galaxy turned up today! I applied for it on 23/10. The accompanying letter was dated 6/12! But the envelope was franked (once) on 6/1. However, it came in the form of a voucher. I thought that it was supposed to be a refund (?) The voucher was for £4 though (off various Mars products) and I only paid about £2.50 for the Galaxy. Used the voucher tonight, on only £1's worth of chocs, so all's well that ends well!
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    We’re so convinced that you’ll love a2 Milk™ when you’ve tried it, that if you’re not astonished, we will give you your money back! Pick up a ‘Try me FREE’ promotional bottle in store for a limited time. Full T&C’s apply. Find your nearest store to try a2 Milk™ for FREE.

Got this tonight in Tesco. Large blue collar attached.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »

https://a2milk.co.uk//trymefree/
  • bananapocket70
    Options
    Refund in my bank account today!
  • Africat
    Options
    Still no sign of my Perfect Fit refund :mad:
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Weight Watchers yoghurt is back. Found them in Morrisons.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Africat
    Options
    flyer wrote: »
    Weight Watchers yoghurt is back. Found them in Morrisons.
    Is it a promo pack?
    Do you have a link to the t's & c'?
    Thanks in advance...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family