• chrissy3634
    Options
    Not seen these any where

Thank for post will keep looking
  • katiedog
    katiedog Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    hotpot4 wrote: »
    4 Pack of '9 Bars' found in Tesco on TMF today, red box with circular sticker on, found with healthy/cereal type bars £1.65 I think (didn't purchase) . Have photo but not sure how to put it up :huh::o

The website is 9ninebrand.com/free
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    katiedog wrote: »
    The website is 9ninebrand.com/free

Minimum of 50 words :eek:
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »

What a joke!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • 20400keith
    Options
    I have a vague idea that this has been posted previously but I couldn't find it, and details were included in an email Perfect Fit sent me today.

https://www.perfect-fit.co.uk/our-money-back-guarantee

I think the dates have changed, because the T&C say purchase by September but the website says purchase by 31.12.17 and submit claim by 30.1.18

Benefit from 100% cash back!

cashback_sticker.pngadult-1.png
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »

Put lots of drivel in it eg you cna start with I was rather disappointed with the nine bars that i bought in my locAL TESCO STORE. (There is 27 already) then put lots of ands and and anywhere you can use 2 words instead of one ( ie it's or you're) do it!

haven't ( have not haha) looked at this thread in ages; is this the only TMf going apart from the cheese?
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    20400keith wrote: »
    Bad experience of Listerine. After much chasing with no response I threatened to contact the CEO and got a reply within minutes saying they have no record of my claim.

I had not heard despite posting in April. However I made a note of the receipt numbers and also got a proof of posting. I emailed once, at the end of september giving all the details and got an automated response. Emailed again and they replied saying it wa s being dealt with and rteceived a cheque for £10 a few days later.
    Always make a note of the numbers along the bottom of your receipt and sale can be traced from the shop plus keep your proof of postage receipt. :)
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • 20400keith
    Options
    Seen today in Tesco

Love the Taste or your money back. We think you will love the taste of Benecol® spreads 500g. If not, we’ll give you your money back. Open to the UK, CI, IoM & ROI, 18+. Claimants must provide original till receipt showing purchase of Benecol® Buttery between 17.09.17 and 11.11.17 plus a short statement (min. 15 words) as to why they did not love the taste of the product. Max. one claim per household. Final date for receipt of claims 16.12.17. Refunds will be made by cheque. Max. refund value £3.96/€6.99+ 2nd class postage.

http://www.benecol.co.uk/lovethetaste
  • squashysausage
    Options
    Found today in Asda
    Genius Gluten Free Bread MBG till 28/02/2018
    You'll need a flashed bag to send in with your claim.

http://www.geniusmoneyback.co.uk/
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    20400keith wrote: »
    I have a vague idea that this has been posted previously but I couldn't find it, and details were included in an email Perfect Fit sent me today.

https://www.perfect-fit.co.uk/our-money-back-guarantee

I think the dates have changed, because the T&C say purchase by September but the website says purchase by 31.12.17 and submit claim by 30.1.18

Benefit from 100% cash back!

cashback_sticker.pngadult-1.png
    Has anyone managed to access the form for this?

Web takes me to Office 360 which I don't have or want?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback