We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• some_time_soon
    Options
    I have not received my cheque. Does anyone know how to contact them please?

TIA
  • steve6363
    Options
    I have not received my cheque. Does anyone know how to contact them please?

TIA
    on facebook leave a message and they get back to you I had my cheque unsigned and they sorted a new cheque out for me
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I picked up my Effaclar from Boots today :T Thanks OP.
    I think I'm right in saying they've also got a rubbish IT department and the page on their website where you register isn't ready yet.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    djjunk wrote: »
    I am in the same position, I will contact them too. Do not be put off, sometimes it happens where you have to chase things up. However, most of the times, it goes smooth.

http://www.gillettevenus.co.uk/en-GB/contact-us/

I have one outstanding from May but no longer can get access to that address since the start of July
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tornado wrote: »
    Hello,
    Can anyone help please?
    I sent application off for Venus razor around the 10th August but i haven't received anything back from them. Has anyone else who posted theirs around the same time received their cheque?
    I've looked everywhere for an email address or phone number but i can't find anything, does anyone know what they are please?

This is my first go at doing a mbg, slighty put off doing anymore unless i really need the item.
    Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi
    Does anyone have an update on this please. I sent mine off 14th august and haven't heard anything yet. x
  • samanthaneww2d
    Options
    Bought today in my morrisons and its a free post address

http://www.leerdammer.co.uk/promotions.html
  • Claire_Alex
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    I have one outstanding from May but no longer can get access to that address since the start of July

Try posting a message on facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/gillettevenus
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tornado wrote: »
    Hello,
    Can anyone help please?
    I sent application off for Venus razor around the 10th August but i haven't received anything back from them. Has anyone else who posted theirs around the same time received their cheque?
    I've looked everywhere for an email address or phone number but i can't find anything, does anyone know what they are please?

This is my first go at doing a mbg, slighty put off doing anymore unless i really need the item.
    Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

I have not had mine back yet either. probably sent a week or so after. Have had everything else back so far but some take longer than others. Just got my persil ones this week which I sent off around the same time, so still time! Will have a look for an address for you :)
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Parozone bleach are doing a TMF. You need to buy the 1 litre Parozone Plus with a TMF collar. It's only available from Tesco or Morrisons.

I found mine in Morrisons.
    Thank you. None in our tesco and Morrisons is miles away. Will keep looking! :)
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bought today in my morrisons and its a free post address

http://www.leerdammer.co.uk/promotions.html

Anyone know if this is the same promo as before?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback