Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• anielatko
    Options
    I just bought Butcher's Really meaty cat food 6x400g tins for checkoutsmart offer and as a added bonus it came with TMF on the wrapper. SAE and promo wrapper required. Closes 30/9/14
    have a good couponing day :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • monkeybusiness
    Options
    Noticed the Butchers cat food is one application per person, not per household, so does that mean both me and my husband can apply ? Has anyone else sent more than one application for the try me free offer ?
  • monkeybusiness
    Options
    Also, has anyone claimed the miracle gro lawn repair money back guarantee and if so how did you do it - I have emailed them twice but haven't had a reply :-(
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also, has anyone claimed the miracle gro lawn repair money back guarantee and if so how did you do it - I have emailed them twice but haven't had a reply :-(

Yes, but you need to write them a really strong letter.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Noticed the Butchers cat food is one application per person, not per household, so does that mean both me and my husband can apply ? Has anyone else sent more than one application for the try me free offer ?

I should imagine most people will use different addresses to save themselves any potential aggro as there have been previous promotions which have said person but enforced household.
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
    edited 3 September 2014 at 11:43AM
    Options
    Hi everyone!

We just received this press release. I'm copying it here but remember it's from the company so the blurb will be salesy.

Andrea :)

Clean up with Parozone Plus ‘Try me Free’ promotion

Looking for a brilliant clean around the home? Take advantage of a fantastic ‘Try Me Free’ offer from Parozone Plus available exclusively in Tesco and Morrisons.

Parozone Plus kills 99.9% of germs and comes in two varieties - Parozone Plus Anti-Limescale and Parozone Plus Stain Remover. The one litre bottles have an RRP of £2.

Shoppers can take advantage of this sparkling promotion by purchasing a promotional bottle of Parozone Plus displaying a limited edition ‘Try Me Free’ tag. All they need to do to claim back the cost of the product is visit www.parozoneoffer.co.uk and follow the instructions.

The ‘Try Me Free’ promotion on selected one litre bottles of Parozone Plus in Tesco and Morrisons is limited to one per household. The offer ends 31st October, 2014.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • anielatko
    Options
    Schwartz flavour shots TMF. Need to be bought in ASDA together with promo leaflet containing unique reference number which was next to the product in my local. refund paid straight to the bank account after registering details on https://www.flavourshotstrymefree.co.uk
    have a good couponing day :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • purplestar133
    Options
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

We just received this press release. I'm copying it here but remember it's from the company so the blurb will be salesy.

Andrea :)

Clean up with Parozone Plus ‘Try me Free’ promotion

Looking for a brilliant clean around the home? Take advantage of a fantastic ‘Try Me Free’ offer from Parozone Plus available exclusively in Tesco and Morrisons.

Parozone Plus kills 99.9% of germs and comes in two varieties - Parozone Plus Anti-Limescale and Parozone Plus Stain Remover. The one litre bottles have an RRP of £2.

Shoppers can take advantage of this sparkling promotion by purchasing a promotional bottle of Parozone Plus displaying a limited edition ‘Try Me Free’ tag. All they need to do to claim back the cost of the product is visit www.parozoneoffer.co.uk and follow the instructions.

The ‘Try Me Free’ promotion on selected one litre bottles of Parozone Plus in Tesco and Morrisons is limited to one per household. The offer ends 31st October, 2014.

Excellent!
  • antdebju
    Options
    a bit late as today is the 3/9/14
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    antdebju wrote: »
    a bit late as today is the 3/9/14

Website says the following;
    Thank you for choosing or 1L Parozone Bleach Plus Stain Remover or Parozone Bleach Plus Anti Limescale - we hope that you have been
    satisfied with the results.
    To apply for your refund, simply complete the form below and follow the instructions.
    Please note that both the promotional tag and itemised Tesco or Morrisons receipt are needed with the purchase highlighted on the receipt.
    You will be required to post the receipt, tag and form to recieve your refund. One redemption per household.
    The refund will be issued as a cheque to the person named below, so please ensure all details are correct. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
    All receipts must be dated between 28th July – 17th October 2014 and all applications must be received by 31st October 2014.

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure