Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Crazyangel wrote: »
    I got my cheque yesterday from the Bird's Eye chicken TMF - however on the letter it referred to the 'fish' I had purchased, so I am suspecting that the promotion might be considered the same, regardless of whether you get the chicken or fish. If anyone has tried to apply for both to the same address, please let us know how you get on!
    Thanks Crazyangel - fingers crossed you get the second cheque too, although as you said, it doesn't look too promising.
  • Roma_Scrungee
    Roma_Scrungee Posts: 147 Forumite
    edited 11 April 2014 at 4:23PM
    Options
    1001 Carpet Fresh Freshness guaranteed or your money back.

I am a long time lurker here and really hope that you won't mind me joining in. I found a MBG in the April edition of the Tesco Magazine (the one with Easter Eggs on the front cover) and could not see it posted anywhere. Sorry if it is already here somewhere but it's for 1001 Carpet Fresh. The ad (page 106) says 'Freshness guaranteed or your money back. If you are not happy with the performance just complete the attached form and return to us for a full refund.'

T&Cs 'If you are dissatisfied with this product return your original till receipt, a statement of at least 20 words stating why you are dissatisfied and quote the code starting with '10' found near the barcode on the back of pack with your name and address to 1001 Carpet Fresh Satisfaction Guarantee Dept, WD-40 Company Ltd, PO Box 440, Kiln Farm MK11 3LF. You will be sent a cheque refunding you for the price of the product (upto £2.99) within 28 days . Offer ends June 30th. Full T&Cs are available on the carpet care website (perhaps someone could post it for me please?)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

I am a long time lurker here and really hope that you won't mind me joining in. I found a MBG in the April edition of the Tesco Magazine (the one with Easter Eggs on the front cover) and could not see it posted anywhere. Sorry if it is already here somewhere but it's for 1001 Carpet Fresh. The add (page 106) says 'Freshness guaranteed or your money back. If you are not happy with the performance just complete the attached form and return to us for a full refund.'

T&Cs 'If you are dissatisfied with this product return your original till receipt, a statement of at least 20 words stating why you are dissatisfied and quote the code starting with '10' found near the barcode on the back of pack with your name and address to 1001 Carpet Fresh Satisfaction Guarantee Dept, WD-40 Company Ltd, PO Box 440, Kiln Farm MK11 3LF. You will be sent a cheque refunding you for the price of the product (upto £2.99) within 28 days . Offer ends June 30th. Full T&Cs are available on the carpet care website (perhaps someone could post it for me please?)

http://www.1001carpetcare.co.uk/index.php/promotions

1001 Carpet Fresh Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions

1. Open to UK residents only aged 16 and over, excluding WD-40 employees and immediate
    families of employees, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
    2. Any claims under the Money Back Guarantee must be received by 30/06/2014 on the
    official application form. No photo copies accepted.
    3. A valid claim shall consist of: Full name and address of claimant, minimum of 20 words
    stating the reason why you were dissatisfied, and a copy of itemised till receipt showing
    the purchase of 1001 Carpet Fresh product within the term of the promotion.
    4. The Money Back Guarantee applies to 1001 Carpet Fresh product only and is limited to
    one claim and refund per household. This does not affect your statutory rights.
    5. All applications must be sent to: 1001 Carpet Fresh Satisfaction Guarantee Department,
    WD-40 Company Ltd, PO Box 440, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LF to arrive no later
    than 30/06/2014
    6. Your personal data will be handled for administrative purposes only and according to the
    UK data protection law.
    7. If you have made a valid claim you will receive a refund of the purchase price detailed on
    the till receipt up to a maximum of £2.99 including postage and packaging.
    8. The refund will be supplied in the form of a cheque.
    9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the refund from receipt of valid claim.
    10. No claims will be accepted via third parties or in bulk.
    11. No responsibility will be taken for lost or delayed claims.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

I am a long time lurker here and really hope that you won't mind me joining in. I found a MBG in the April edition of the Tesco Magazine (the one with Easter Eggs on the front cover) and could not see it posted anywhere. Sorry if it is already here somewhere but it's for 1001 Carpet Fresh. The add (page 106) says 'Freshness guaranteed or your money back. If you are not happy with the performance just complete the attached form and return to us for a full refund.'

So we have to have the magazine for this one as you have to use their application form.

1001 Carpet Fresh Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]

1. Open to UK residents only aged 16 and over, excluding WD-40 employees and immediate families of employees, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.

2. Any claims under the Money Back Guarantee must be received by 30/06/2014 on the official application form. No photo copies accepted.

3. A valid claim shall consist of: Full name and address of claimant, minimum of 20 words stating the reason why you were dissatisfied, and a copy of itemised till receipt showing the purchase of 1001 Carpet Fresh product within the term of the promotion.

4. The Money Back Guarantee applies to 1001 Carpet Fresh product only and is limited to one claim and refund per household. This does not affect your statutory rights.

5. All applications must be sent to: 1001 Carpet Fresh Satisfaction Guarantee Department, WD-40 Company Ltd, PO Box 440, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LF to arrive no later than 30/06/2014

6. Your personal data will be handled for administrative purposes only and according to the UK data protection law.

7. If you have made a valid claim you will receive a refund of the purchase price detailed on the till receipt up to a maximum of £2.99 including postage and packaging.

8. The refund will be supplied in the form of a cheque.

9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the refund from receipt of valid claim.

10. No claims will be accepted via third parties or in bulk.

11. No responsibility will be taken for lost or delayed claims.
    [/FONT]

[/FONT]
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,582 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How annoying is that! By the time I get into Tesco's the magazines are all gone! (or if there is a pile they are out of date like the one I collected last week!)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • Roma_Scrungee
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    How annoying is that! By the time I get into Tesco's the magazines are all gone! (or if there is a pile they are out of date like the one I collected last week!)

Forgive me if I am wrong but this magazine is available online. You can print out the MOCs from it so I think you could print out the claim for the money back guarantee.

I cannot post any links but I did see it in the online very version too. Perhaps yet again someone would be able to post the link on here for me? Thanks.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Forgive me if I am wrong but this magazine is available online. You can print out the MOCs from it so I think you could print out the claim for the money back guarantee.

I cannot post any links but I did see it in the online very version too. Perhaps yet again someone would be able to post the link on here for me? Thanks.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/e186bf2e#/e186bf2e/1
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

That's a brilliant idea. I've asked on 1001's facebook page and I'll let you know what they say so we know for definite before we part with our cash.
  • Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    anielatko wrote: »
    Tesco magazine has a form on page 106 for a MBG from 1001 carpet cleaner. Online version can be found here: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/e186bf2e#/e186bf2e/106

Thank you :)
  • marris
    marris Posts: 644 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    found today in my T^sco 400ml Pantene with promo packaging . could anyone advise me please, can I buy shampoo & conditioner or it's just one product per household? thanks.
    Jan GC £66,82/100 Jan NSD 17/31; Feb GC £71,67/100 Feb NSD 14/28;Mar GC £81,82/100 Mar NSD 16/31;Apr GC £99,54/100 Apr NSD 14/30; May GC £127,20/100 May NSD 12/31; June GC £70,05/100 June NSD 17/30; July GC £47,52/100 NSD 05/31
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback