Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ....On that note the Effaclar Duo cream hasn't helped my skin at all, and has actually made my spots worse - I couldn't see the link to download the application form, so emailed L'oreal who emailed me the claim form today. It just asks for your details, minimum 15 word statement and receipt/cardboard tube (not the product itself). No mention of photos etc :)

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    1001 Carpet Care have confirmed on their Facebook page that it is fine to use the online version of the application form
    :T
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    I have received a cheque from BodyForm, very quick in the reply.
    However, my surname was misspelt! I contacted them about it. I'll wait.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    djjunk wrote: »

You know I'd just sling the cheque into the paying-in machine in the bank ;)
  • frekleface
    frekleface Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    for anyone wanting to claim their 1001 carpet freshener money back from tescos I have been looking for their april book and it has only just come into store. the customer service lady who I have asked everytime I have been in said they very often don't come out until the middle of the month.
    so everyone wanting to try this please have a look now.

I also got my bodyform cheque back, only sent off the receipt and the sticker not the whole packaging.
    not yet got my 2nd birds eye. got the chicken back but it said fishgrills on the letter. but I am still hoping.
    has anyone tried for the veg as well or will this count as a birds eye product at one per address.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    djjunk wrote: »

I got my cheque today too. Got another pack to send to my second address, did you send the whole pack or just the sticker? I saw Frekleface sent just the sticker but thought I'd ask you too!

Would rather send just the sticker if poss.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    Crazyangel wrote: »
    ....On that note the Effaclar Duo cream hasn't helped my skin at all, and has actually made my spots worse - I couldn't see the link to download the application form, so emailed L'oreal who emailed me the claim form today. It just asks for your details, minimum 15 word statement and receipt/cardboard tube (not the product itself). No mention of photos etc :)

I've mislaid my receipt for this :mad: and when I looked at the website you need to upload pics after 1 week, 3 week and end of use :eek: haven't started because of lack of receipt but having looked at website am very reluctant
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • m1kjm
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    I've mislaid my receipt for this :mad: and when I looked at the website you need to upload pics after 1 week, 3 week and end of use :eek: haven't started because of lack of receipt but having looked at website am very reluctant

Have a read back hun. I was reluctant when I clapped eyes on the website for the first time but crazyangel has tried it out for us and you don't need photos after all.
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Options
    I'll be sending off my Effaclar receipt tomorrow - so I can post back once I hear anything just to confirm whether it goes through ok! :)

Got my BodyForm cheque back too - I just sent the sticker, none of the packaging! :D

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    I got my cheque today too. Got another pack to send to my second address, did you send the whole pack or just the sticker? I saw Frekleface sent just the sticker but thought I'd ask you too!
    Would rather send just the sticker if poss.

Indeed, I just sent the sticker.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure