Do not use London and Country Mortgage Brokers

Options

Comments

• spurs_nut
    spurs_nut Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    dunstonh wrote: »
    My youngest daughter was born there and both the PILs worked there until they retired two months ago. However, it doesnt surprise me. Its not a very good hospital.

What?

Kings Lynn or Gr Yarmouth?
  • amyface
    amyface Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Another one with the thumbs down for L&C. Agree with the negatives said so far; incompetence at almost every hurdle; I'm glad I had my wits about me when dealing with their 'advisor'.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,512 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    spurs_nut wrote: »
    What?

Kings Lynn or Gr Yarmouth?

Gt Yarmouth.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My youngest daughter was born there and both the PILs worked there until they retired two months ago. However, it doesnt surprise me. Its not a very good hospital.
    Would you please furnish the facts that constitute a ''not very good Hospital '',rather a sweeping assumption .Perhaps it is wiser to stay within your expertise,then your true intellect is not revealed.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • MortgageMamma
    MortgageMamma Posts: 6,686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just ignore him Dunstonh, he's obviously just got his trouble causing head on.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • kenshaz
    Options
    Excuse me? What experience do you have of this hospital to pass judgement? I think it is a disgrace compared to the better organised Norwich or West Suffolk hospitals.

Poor quality staff. Low skilled doctors. Poor quality equipment and now a bug that is killing people. And I have lots of experience of the hospital in question.
    Edited at 10.32,I had already reported your comments.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • kenshaz
    Options
    kenshaz wrote: »
    Edited at 10.32,I had already reported your comments.

Excuse me? What experience do you have of this hospital to pass judgement?

I never passed judgement ,you did that.I commented on your sweeping statement .
  • kenshaz
    Options
    Just ignore him Dunstonh, he's obviously just got his trouble causing head on.
    I have noticed of late that you have been causing trouble of your own.Regularsaver1 was very upset about your comments and generalizations in respect to bank advisers.
  • MortgageMamma
    MortgageMamma Posts: 6,686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm not really bothered who I upset I'm entitled to my opinons. But the fact is Ken I have an insight into bank branch sales so I have knowledge to back up my opinions.

You, on the other hand, know nothing of Dunstonh (who is probably the most respected and long standing member to contribute to the mrotgage boards) who you chose to patronize with your authorative school teacher type telling off. and you certainly don't know if he has a level of knowledge about his local hospitals (did you even stop to ask him?), so you had no grounds to have a go at him, as usual, you just felt the need to stick your boot in when it was completely unnecessary. A little pleasantness and positivity goes a long way.

Do try to be nice to all forum users.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • kenshaz
    Options
    I feel that perhaps you should follow your own advice,Regularsaver1 is an enthusiastic person who finds pleasure in assisting individuals with her particular expertise ,unlike the poster that you defend I have never seen her patronize or be unpleasant to other posters ,so why did you find it necessary to upset her by belittling her colleagues.
    Perhaps you are not bothered about others ,but I am,especially when you then decide to lecture to others,your posts are not logical or consistent.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure